NEW YORK, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO), a leading global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising, today announced that Rob Deichert will take on the newly created role of Chief Operating Officer for North America. In this new role, Deichert will be responsible for working with [...] more...
AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dynamic creative targeter Cognitive Match has partnered with AdNetik to bring its real-time dynamic creative solution to impression by impression buying on AdNetik’s Audience Investment Management platform. Last week Cognitive Match incorporated eXelate’s audience data into both its dynamic creative preparation and hybrid audience- and contextual-based targeting. • Lead-gen network [...] more...
ADOTAS – Through its Pictela branch, AOL has introduced the “window shopper” e-commerce app for its premium format units, allowing ad viewers to “try it on,” so to speak. And what happens in the digital window stays in the digital window, as data from the user’s e-commerce experience is not collected [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social marketer Big Fuel has acquired marketing content developer Apex Exposure. All six employees are coming to Big Fuel, cofounders Ben Luntz and Josh Scheiner becoming group directors of the Distribution Group. Following the big Epsilon breach, the Online Trust Alliance reported that 84% of the Internet retail 100 have adopted email [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve definitely felt the LED screen tear at my corneas when my nose is nearly touching it because I’m trying to watch a teeny-tiny video — hey man, I really wanted to see those “Matrix” previews way back when. But watch a minuscule video ad the same way [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Forget my two front teeth — all I want for Christmas is an iPhone!” Smart phones are likely high on many a wish list this holiday season, so for digital marketers a wise New Year’s resolution would be to get mobile campaigns going. The metrics keep speaking to their [...] more...
ADOTAS — BIA/Kelsey, Digitas, the Rubicon Project and Tribal Fusion all had news. The Rubicon Project, an online advertising infrastructure company, has added $9 million in venture funding bringing total financial investments to $42 million. The Series C funding round was lead by GE/NBCU’s Peacock Equity Fund with a $6 million [...] more...
ADOTAS — Bizo, Tremor Media, New York Magazine online, eXelate, Tribal Fusion and the Goodway Group all had annoucements. Nymag.com, the online sibling of New York magazine, has launched two new blogs – sports commentary and analysis at “The Sports Section” and, going live Sept. 14, television musings at “Surf.” Tremor Media, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Tribal Fusion, Click Forensics, Vitrue, Look Smart and Nearby Now have made some annoucements. Vitrue, a social marketing company, has rolled out the Vitrue SRM (Social Relationship Manager), a web-based application suite that allows brands to more efficiently and effectively manage, schedule and automatically publish across Facebook and Twitter. [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]