AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dynamic creative targeter Cognitive Match has partnered with AdNetik to bring its real-time dynamic creative solution to impression by impression buying on AdNetik’s Audience Investment Management platform. Last week Cognitive Match incorporated eXelate’s audience data into both its dynamic creative preparation and hybrid audience- and contextual-based targeting. • Lead-gen network [...] more...
ADOTAS – Through its Pictela branch, AOL has introduced the “window shopper” e-commerce app for its premium format units, allowing ad viewers to “try it on,” so to speak. And what happens in the digital window stays in the digital window, as data from the user’s e-commerce experience is not collected [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social marketer Big Fuel has acquired marketing content developer Apex Exposure. All six employees are coming to Big Fuel, cofounders Ben Luntz and Josh Scheiner becoming group directors of the Distribution Group. Following the big Epsilon breach, the Online Trust Alliance reported that 84% of the Internet retail 100 have adopted email [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve definitely felt the LED screen tear at my corneas when my nose is nearly touching it because I’m trying to watch a teeny-tiny video — hey man, I really wanted to see those “Matrix” previews way back when. But watch a minuscule video ad the same way [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Forget my two front teeth — all I want for Christmas is an iPhone!” Smart phones are likely high on many a wish list this holiday season, so for digital marketers a wise New Year’s resolution would be to get mobile campaigns going. The metrics keep speaking to their [...] more...
ADOTAS — BIA/Kelsey, Digitas, the Rubicon Project and Tribal Fusion all had news. The Rubicon Project, an online advertising infrastructure company, has added $9 million in venture funding bringing total financial investments to $42 million. The Series C funding round was lead by GE/NBCU’s Peacock Equity Fund with a $6 million [...] more...
ADOTAS — Bizo, Tremor Media, New York Magazine online, eXelate, Tribal Fusion and the Goodway Group all had annoucements. Nymag.com, the online sibling of New York magazine, has launched two new blogs – sports commentary and analysis at “The Sports Section” and, going live Sept. 14, television musings at “Surf.” Tremor Media, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Tribal Fusion, Click Forensics, Vitrue, Look Smart and Nearby Now have made some annoucements. Vitrue, a social marketing company, has rolled out the Vitrue SRM (Social Relationship Manager), a web-based application suite that allows brands to more efficiently and effectively manage, schedule and automatically publish across Facebook and Twitter. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Turn, Tribal Fusion, GameStop, BT, Ribbit and Web Metro all had annoucments. BT has hired ex-Google executive Kevin Marks as Vice President of Web Services. Marks will be based in Mountain View at Ribbit – Silicon Valley’s First Phone Company. Before joining BT, Kevin Marks was Developer Advocate for [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]