NEW YORK, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO), a leading global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising, today announced that Rob Deichert will take on the newly created role of Chief Operating Officer for North America. In this new role, Deichert will be responsible for working with [...] more...
AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dynamic creative targeter Cognitive Match has partnered with AdNetik to bring its real-time dynamic creative solution to impression by impression buying on AdNetik’s Audience Investment Management platform. Last week Cognitive Match incorporated eXelate’s audience data into both its dynamic creative preparation and hybrid audience- and contextual-based targeting. • Lead-gen network [...] more...
ADOTAS – Through its Pictela branch, AOL has introduced the “window shopper” e-commerce app for its premium format units, allowing ad viewers to “try it on,” so to speak. And what happens in the digital window stays in the digital window, as data from the user’s e-commerce experience is not collected [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social marketer Big Fuel has acquired marketing content developer Apex Exposure. All six employees are coming to Big Fuel, cofounders Ben Luntz and Josh Scheiner becoming group directors of the Distribution Group. Following the big Epsilon breach, the Online Trust Alliance reported that 84% of the Internet retail 100 have adopted email [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’ve definitely felt the LED screen tear at my corneas when my nose is nearly touching it because I’m trying to watch a teeny-tiny video — hey man, I really wanted to see those “Matrix” previews way back when. But watch a minuscule video ad the same way [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Forget my two front teeth — all I want for Christmas is an iPhone!” Smart phones are likely high on many a wish list this holiday season, so for digital marketers a wise New Year’s resolution would be to get mobile campaigns going. The metrics keep speaking to their [...] more...
ADOTAS — BIA/Kelsey, Digitas, the Rubicon Project and Tribal Fusion all had news. The Rubicon Project, an online advertising infrastructure company, has added $9 million in venture funding bringing total financial investments to $42 million. The Series C funding round was lead by GE/NBCU’s Peacock Equity Fund with a $6 million [...] more...
ADOTAS — Bizo, Tremor Media, New York Magazine online, eXelate, Tribal Fusion and the Goodway Group all had annoucements. Nymag.com, the online sibling of New York magazine, has launched two new blogs – sports commentary and analysis at “The Sports Section” and, going live Sept. 14, television musings at “Surf.” Tremor Media, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Tribal Fusion, Click Forensics, Vitrue, Look Smart and Nearby Now have made some annoucements. Vitrue, a social marketing company, has rolled out the Vitrue SRM (Social Relationship Manager), a web-based application suite that allows brands to more efficiently and effectively manage, schedule and automatically publish across Facebook and Twitter. [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial