ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is smart to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Display ads are way under-valued. We published research last year (research that google asked me to remove) showing display ads out-perform search ads in certain industries like travel and automotive, and are close behind in most [...] more...
The most accurate demographic data available results in 1.8X lift in on-target performance NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Better data accuracy generates up to a 1.8X lift in on-target campaign performance due to a recent data refinement process developed by eXelate, the smart data company that powers smarter digital marketing [...] more...
Dual-Syndication Agreement Gives Publishing Group of America Access to The AOL On Network’s Massive Video Library and Distributes Original PGOA to New Audiences Around the Web NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AOL Inc. (NYSE: AOL) today announced a strategic partnership with the leading multimedia publisher Publishing Group of America (PGOA). [...] more...
Now that SXSWi is in the books, want to know who won the visual revolution at this year’s festival? For example, how many photos were shared? Did attendees prefer Instagram or Twitter? Look no further. Chute, a Y-combinator company that works with some of the world’s leading brands and [...] more...
Performance marketing is setting the stage for a banner year in 2013. Expanding digital ad budgets and options, new screens and platforms, big data, and industry and technological convergence will all move the performance marketing industry forward at an unprecedented pace. New opportunities will open up and take shape, while [...] more...
AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week: Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is [...] more...
Cross-device ad tech company Tapad has pulled some stats on device usage in San Francisco and Baltimore to find out which devices each team’s fans engage with most. Here’s what they found: What’s the mobile device of choice in each city? San Francisco-based 49ers fans are “mobile super users” — they’re [...] more...
ChoiceStream, a leading innovator in targeted advertising solutions, today announced the next installment of its Audience Cost Calendar — a monthly aggregation of impressions traded on digital ad exchanges. This month looks at December data and highlights the top audience segments, including Holiday Shopping & Travel, Baby Showers and Pro [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Scott Chan, Managing Partner/Creative Director/Founder, Whirled “Online video will continue to grow as it’s one of the few mediums that truly connects with audiences and leaves a lasting impression. While new technologies and platforms will emerge, use of video will continue to [...] more...
EXCLUSIVE: ChoiceStream’s December Audience Cost Calendar Highlights Holiday Shopping Audience Segments
BOSTON (December 17, 2012) — ChoiceStream, a leading innovator in targeted advertising solutions, today announced the next installment of its Audience Cost Calendar, a monthly aggregation of impressions traded on digital ad exchanges. This month looks at November data and highlights the top audience segments, including Finance-related segments, Holiday [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that