NEW YORK, February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Rocketrip, the first commercially available platform to save companies money on travel expenses by rewarding employee cost-saving behavior, today announced that it has closed its first institutional round of funding. Canaan Partners led the $2.6 million Series A financing with participation from Genacast Ventures and others investors. Rocketrip has [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Sojern, the world’s leading traveler engagement platform, today announced that it has raised $10 million in Series C funding. Triangle Peak Partners led the round with the full participation of existing investors: Norwest Venture Partners, Trident Capital, Focus Ventures and Industry Ventures. Over the [...] more...
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND and BALTIMORE, MD, October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Virgin Atlantic has launched a new affiliate marketing program in the US market with global performance network, Affiliate Window. Affiliate marketing is key focus for Virgin Atlantic’s digital strategy to help drive acquisition, increase long-haul bookings and expand [...] more...
ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is smart to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Display ads are way under-valued. We published research last year (research that google asked me to remove) showing display ads out-perform search ads in certain industries like travel and automotive, and are close behind in most [...] more...
The most accurate demographic data available results in 1.8X lift in on-target performance NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Better data accuracy generates up to a 1.8X lift in on-target campaign performance due to a recent data refinement process developed by eXelate, the smart data company that powers smarter digital marketing [...] more...
Dual-Syndication Agreement Gives Publishing Group of America Access to The AOL On Network’s Massive Video Library and Distributes Original PGOA to New Audiences Around the Web NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AOL Inc. (NYSE: AOL) today announced a strategic partnership with the leading multimedia publisher Publishing Group of America (PGOA). [...] more...
Now that SXSWi is in the books, want to know who won the visual revolution at this year’s festival? For example, how many photos were shared? Did attendees prefer Instagram or Twitter? Look no further. Chute, a Y-combinator company that works with some of the world’s leading brands and [...] more...
Performance marketing is setting the stage for a banner year in 2013. Expanding digital ad budgets and options, new screens and platforms, big data, and industry and technological convergence will all move the performance marketing industry forward at an unprecedented pace. New opportunities will open up and take shape, while [...] more...
AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week: Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is [...] more...
Cross-device ad tech company Tapad has pulled some stats on device usage in San Francisco and Baltimore to find out which devices each team’s fans engage with most. Here’s what they found: What’s the mobile device of choice in each city? San Francisco-based 49ers fans are “mobile super users” — they’re [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]