After more than three rollercoaster years at GetJar, Chief Marketing Officer Patrick Mork has decided to move on to Google as marketing director for mobile applications starting the first week of September. Mork will remain at GetJar until August 19. ValueClick announced the opening of their newest office location in Atlanta, Georgia. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo! en Español recently launched a sports feature called “La Locura” sponsored by Corona Extra. Targeted at the U.S. Hispanic audience, “La Locura” offers an offbeat look at the “craziest and funniest” sporting moments of the week via a three-minute long video segment. The travel ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – While it was once just another vertical ad network, the Travel Ad Network (TAN) is maturing into a real media company. The firm just boosted its owned and operated properties with the purchase of travel-planning website TravelMuse. Attracting about 100,000 uniques each month, TravelMuse’s specialty is reaching consumers early in the “travel [...] more...
ADOTAS – Travel Ad Network (TAN), a vertical media company focused on — you’ll never believe this — travel, left a Series C round of financing $15 million richer. StarVest Partners led the round, joining existing investors Rho Ventures and Village Ventures. The investment brings TAN’s fundraising total to $30 [...] more...
ADOTAS — Travel Ad Network, Tremor Media, Undertone Network and Media Horizons all had announcements recently. Tremor Media, an online video advertising network and provider of the market-leading Acudeo video monetization platform, announced that it has secured a strategic investment from SAP Ventures, a division of SAP AG. Six months ago, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Travel Ad Network’s audience in the United States has grown to 12 million and is 20 million worldwide – larger than TripAdvisor, Yahoo Travel, or AOL Travel. Recently, The Travel Ad Network passed Travelocity (the online travel agency – OTA) in reach becoming the first non-OTA to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Internet Oldtimers Foundation, Jumptap, eXelate, Kampyle, The Digital College Network, HopStop, Winstar Interactive Media, Travel Ad Network, Getfugu and the Rubicon Project had annoucements this past week. The Rubicon Project: Justin Thomas has been appointed as Director of UK Publisher Development with responsibility to strategically support publishers in the UK [...] more...
ADOTAS — Travel Ad Network has hired Dana Hayes as chief revenue officer. The former Tribune Interactive sales executive wants to expand TAN’s advertiser pool to include brands in the auto and tech categories, according to ClickZ. Hayes was the first CEO of QuadrantOne, a newspaper site-centric ad network funded by [...] more...
ADOTAS – ExpertFlyer and PlanetEye have joined the Travel Ad Network, which has a portfolio of more than 200 travel planning sites. ExpertFlyer gives access to the ever changing details of worldwide air travel information, making it easy to find class availability for over 400 airlines; award and upgrade availability for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Vertical advertising network Travel Ad Network is teaming up with geo-contextual ad shop Lat49 to offer advertisers the the ability to deliver geo-contextually targeted display ads across a wide variety of online map sites. As the user zooms and pans through the map, relevant ads change to reflect [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]