After more than three rollercoaster years at GetJar, Chief Marketing Officer Patrick Mork has decided to move on to Google as marketing director for mobile applications starting the first week of September. Mork will remain at GetJar until August 19. ValueClick announced the opening of their newest office location in Atlanta, Georgia. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo! en Español recently launched a sports feature called “La Locura” sponsored by Corona Extra. Targeted at the U.S. Hispanic audience, “La Locura” offers an offbeat look at the “craziest and funniest” sporting moments of the week via a three-minute long video segment. The travel ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – While it was once just another vertical ad network, the Travel Ad Network (TAN) is maturing into a real media company. The firm just boosted its owned and operated properties with the purchase of travel-planning website TravelMuse. Attracting about 100,000 uniques each month, TravelMuse’s specialty is reaching consumers early in the “travel [...] more...
ADOTAS – Travel Ad Network (TAN), a vertical media company focused on — you’ll never believe this — travel, left a Series C round of financing $15 million richer. StarVest Partners led the round, joining existing investors Rho Ventures and Village Ventures. The investment brings TAN’s fundraising total to $30 [...] more...
ADOTAS — Travel Ad Network, Tremor Media, Undertone Network and Media Horizons all had announcements recently. Tremor Media, an online video advertising network and provider of the market-leading Acudeo video monetization platform, announced that it has secured a strategic investment from SAP Ventures, a division of SAP AG. Six months ago, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Travel Ad Network’s audience in the United States has grown to 12 million and is 20 million worldwide – larger than TripAdvisor, Yahoo Travel, or AOL Travel. Recently, The Travel Ad Network passed Travelocity (the online travel agency – OTA) in reach becoming the first non-OTA to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Internet Oldtimers Foundation, Jumptap, eXelate, Kampyle, The Digital College Network, HopStop, Winstar Interactive Media, Travel Ad Network, Getfugu and the Rubicon Project had annoucements this past week. The Rubicon Project: Justin Thomas has been appointed as Director of UK Publisher Development with responsibility to strategically support publishers in the UK [...] more...
ADOTAS — Travel Ad Network has hired Dana Hayes as chief revenue officer. The former Tribune Interactive sales executive wants to expand TAN’s advertiser pool to include brands in the auto and tech categories, according to ClickZ. Hayes was the first CEO of QuadrantOne, a newspaper site-centric ad network funded by [...] more...
ADOTAS – ExpertFlyer and PlanetEye have joined the Travel Ad Network, which has a portfolio of more than 200 travel planning sites. ExpertFlyer gives access to the ever changing details of worldwide air travel information, making it easy to find class availability for over 400 airlines; award and upgrade availability for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Vertical advertising network Travel Ad Network is teaming up with geo-contextual ad shop Lat49 to offer advertisers the the ability to deliver geo-contextually targeted display ads across a wide variety of online map sites. As the user zooms and pans through the map, relevant ads change to reflect [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders to [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and