After more than three rollercoaster years at GetJar, Chief Marketing Officer Patrick Mork has decided to move on to Google as marketing director for mobile applications starting the first week of September. Mork will remain at GetJar until August 19. ValueClick announced the opening of their newest office location in Atlanta, Georgia. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo! en Español recently launched a sports feature called “La Locura” sponsored by Corona Extra. Targeted at the U.S. Hispanic audience, “La Locura” offers an offbeat look at the “craziest and funniest” sporting moments of the week via a three-minute long video segment. The travel ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – While it was once just another vertical ad network, the Travel Ad Network (TAN) is maturing into a real media company. The firm just boosted its owned and operated properties with the purchase of travel-planning website TravelMuse. Attracting about 100,000 uniques each month, TravelMuse’s specialty is reaching consumers early in the “travel [...] more...
ADOTAS – Travel Ad Network (TAN), a vertical media company focused on — you’ll never believe this — travel, left a Series C round of financing $15 million richer. StarVest Partners led the round, joining existing investors Rho Ventures and Village Ventures. The investment brings TAN’s fundraising total to $30 [...] more...
ADOTAS — Travel Ad Network, Tremor Media, Undertone Network and Media Horizons all had announcements recently. Tremor Media, an online video advertising network and provider of the market-leading Acudeo video monetization platform, announced that it has secured a strategic investment from SAP Ventures, a division of SAP AG. Six months ago, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Travel Ad Network’s audience in the United States has grown to 12 million and is 20 million worldwide – larger than TripAdvisor, Yahoo Travel, or AOL Travel. Recently, The Travel Ad Network passed Travelocity (the online travel agency – OTA) in reach becoming the first non-OTA to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Internet Oldtimers Foundation, Jumptap, eXelate, Kampyle, The Digital College Network, HopStop, Winstar Interactive Media, Travel Ad Network, Getfugu and the Rubicon Project had annoucements this past week. The Rubicon Project: Justin Thomas has been appointed as Director of UK Publisher Development with responsibility to strategically support publishers in the UK [...] more...
ADOTAS — Travel Ad Network has hired Dana Hayes as chief revenue officer. The former Tribune Interactive sales executive wants to expand TAN’s advertiser pool to include brands in the auto and tech categories, according to ClickZ. Hayes was the first CEO of QuadrantOne, a newspaper site-centric ad network funded by [...] more...
ADOTAS – ExpertFlyer and PlanetEye have joined the Travel Ad Network, which has a portfolio of more than 200 travel planning sites. ExpertFlyer gives access to the ever changing details of worldwide air travel information, making it easy to find class availability for over 400 airlines; award and upgrade availability for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Vertical advertising network Travel Ad Network is teaming up with geo-contextual ad shop Lat49 to offer advertisers the the ability to deliver geo-contextually targeted display ads across a wide variety of online map sites. As the user zooms and pans through the map, relevant ads change to reflect [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than