ADOTAS – For many, it’s difficult to know how excited to be about online video these days. On one hand, online video ad spend is expected to top $4bn this year (growing at a greater than 40% clip year-over-year). On the other, even with that level of growth, the dollars spent [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – It’s no secret that Real Time Bidding (RTB) has become an efficient means of connecting digital advertising audience inventory to potential buyers. In fact, it is projected to comprise approximately 27 percent of all online advertising by 2016 according to IDC’s forecast. Compared with buying directly from publishers, [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sometimes the web works in weird and opaque ways. Publishers are implicitly brokering relationships between consumers and advertisers. Whether consumers realize it or not, the free content tango goes something like this: The content people consume is supported by advertising revenues, which is generated by targeted ads, which are based on [...] more...
ADOTAS – Our “online world” is changing at an exponential rate, each minute of every day and right beneath our fingertips. Devices used every day to access the Internet or to develop and store data are no longer just impersonal fixtures on a desk in an office building, university or [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Every industry has its secrets, its tricks of the trade, those skills, places, or people of which some people have knowledge and others don’t. These trade secrets have played a particularly large role in the success of many in the performance marketing space. Having a head start has [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – If you took a poll of advertisers and asked them one thing they would like to change about the performance-based marketing industry, a large number, especially those with any degree of brand sensitivity, would say they want to see greater transparency. It’s a debate as old as almost [...] more...
ADOTAS – As you may have heard, Congress recently announced plans to propose privacy legislation for digital advertising and marketing. Under the new legislation, websites collecting information about their visitors would be required to disclose to consumers how data is being collected and used, with whom it is shared and the [...] more...
ADOTAS – A lot has been written about the movement of advertising budgets from traditional to online media. There’s no debating that it’s happening, but much more slowly than anticipated. Because the web offers a more effective way for people to find what they’re looking for, low-hanging fruit like classifieds and [...] more...
ADOTAS – BlueKai CEO Omar Tawakol recently learned that he loved to dine on Patagonian toothfish. He’d been under the impression that he was chowing down on Chilean sea bass, but in truth the toothfish has no relation to the bass family. In addition to its ugly true name, the [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]