IRVINE, Calif., February 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Specific Media, a leading global media company, has launched the advertising industry’s only multi-format, multi-screen programmatic solution that guarantees viewability. Powered by Vindico’s Adtricity® technology, “Programmatic from Specific Media™” directly addresses current media buying inefficiencies by enabling real-time bidding of advertising inventory based on quality [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the promise of real-time-bidding (RTB) is to automate and streamline the ad buying process, the industry knows it has a huge transparency problem. The OMMA RTB conference kicked off yesterday in Seattle to provide a deeper dive into the RTB process and the market landscape, and reveal [...] more...
ADOTAS– In the traditional advertising model, advertisers were pretty much in the dark when it came to their campaigns. The Internet helped bring certain areas into light, but the black-box approach still reigns supreme. However, as online advertising is becoming increasingly data-driven, the savviest advertisers now realize it can also [...] more...
ADOTAS – For many, it’s difficult to know how excited to be about online video these days. On one hand, online video ad spend is expected to top $4bn this year (growing at a greater than 40% clip year-over-year). On the other, even with that level of growth, the dollars spent [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – It’s no secret that Real Time Bidding (RTB) has become an efficient means of connecting digital advertising audience inventory to potential buyers. In fact, it is projected to comprise approximately 27 percent of all online advertising by 2016 according to IDC’s forecast. Compared with buying directly from publishers, [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sometimes the web works in weird and opaque ways. Publishers are implicitly brokering relationships between consumers and advertisers. Whether consumers realize it or not, the free content tango goes something like this: The content people consume is supported by advertising revenues, which is generated by targeted ads, which are based on [...] more...
ADOTAS – Our “online world” is changing at an exponential rate, each minute of every day and right beneath our fingertips. Devices used every day to access the Internet or to develop and store data are no longer just impersonal fixtures on a desk in an office building, university or [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Every industry has its secrets, its tricks of the trade, those skills, places, or people of which some people have knowledge and others don’t. These trade secrets have played a particularly large role in the success of many in the performance marketing space. Having a head start has [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – If you took a poll of advertisers and asked them one thing they would like to change about the performance-based marketing industry, a large number, especially those with any degree of brand sensitivity, would say they want to see greater transparency. It’s a debate as old as almost [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]