MARIN SOFTWARE – Do we need to choose a target position for our Google keyword set? Hal Varian, chief economist at Google, doesn’t think so. Recently Google decided to retire the Position Preference in Adwords. The reasons cited were: Low adoption Existing alternatives for this feature Low adoption? Really? Well, only Google would know [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Earlier this week, we met with a long-time veteran of the performance-marketing space. Today, he runs a CPA network, although he is the first to point out that the network piece of the business is not the emphasis. For most companies, the network is their business. It is [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s weird to think of Yahoo! as the old man of the Internet, but at age 16 the portal boasts seniority in the pool of 10 most trafficked websites globally. On the Internet, however, longevity has never seemed like an advantage. Web and reseller hosting company WebHostingBuzz has assembled [...] more...
ADOTAS – When asked what online publications are the most influential, most mass-market brands would draw upon a smattering of “old media” sites with an established presence and seemingly broad appeal (e.g., The Washington Post, ABC News, etc). While many advertisers would agree with this interpretation of what it means [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine and SEM firm eZanga introduced version 5.0 of its prorpietary fraud filtration system Traffic Advisors, which can determine in real-time whether a clicker is a human being or a cheatin’ machine. In addition to a redesigned reporting tool, the upgrade allows publishers to backfill requests with [...] more...
ADOTAS – RSS is dead; long live RSS! On the AdSense for Feeds blog, Google announced that it has finally revamped old toy Feedburner, which the search giant bought in 2007 for $100 million. The “new, experimental interface” bears a strong resemblance to Google Analytics, but the really beauty is within [...] more...
ADOTAS – People may spend more time on Facebook, but according to Arbor Networks, traffic across Google properties makes up an average of 6.4% of global Internet traffic, a 1 percentage point rise since the beginning of the year. Arbor notes that Google’s growth is actually ahead of overall Internet [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ha ha, Yahoo! YouTube stabs at thee, and thee have fallen to third biggest site in the world. Yep, Alexa deems you fallen! Wait, what the hell is Alexa? Granted I’ve been in this game for less than a year and my brain is chock full of companies, but [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the overhaul of the Referral Analytics tool within its Compete PRO offering, Compete is letting marketers see, really see the online acquisition marketplace through interactive mapping. The revamped service aims to assist marketers in optimizing their traffic by showing poor performing channels and revealing new traffic sources. The comprehensive [...] more...
ADOTAS – Step right up, step right up, ladies and gentleman, ad networks and pubs — behold as the amazing Click Forensics predicts the quality of the traffic coming your way with its new Search Quality Score. Is there a conversion looming in your future? Fraudulent activity you should sidestep? The [...] more...
Video Q&A: Alex Rowland of AlphabirdAlex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]