ADOTAS – Browse through your personal social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Foursquare, etc.). It’s very likely that at least one of your friends or connections has checked in at a restaurant, park, or local venue. Social media today not only allows us to update how we are feeling or [...] more...
MARIN SOFTWARE – Do we need to choose a target position for our Google keyword set? Hal Varian, chief economist at Google, doesn’t think so. Recently Google decided to retire the Position Preference in Adwords. The reasons cited were: Low adoption Existing alternatives for this feature Low adoption? Really? Well, only Google would know [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Earlier this week, we met with a long-time veteran of the performance-marketing space. Today, he runs a CPA network, although he is the first to point out that the network piece of the business is not the emphasis. For most companies, the network is their business. It is [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s weird to think of Yahoo! as the old man of the Internet, but at age 16 the portal boasts seniority in the pool of 10 most trafficked websites globally. On the Internet, however, longevity has never seemed like an advantage. Web and reseller hosting company WebHostingBuzz has assembled [...] more...
ADOTAS – When asked what online publications are the most influential, most mass-market brands would draw upon a smattering of “old media” sites with an established presence and seemingly broad appeal (e.g., The Washington Post, ABC News, etc). While many advertisers would agree with this interpretation of what it means [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine and SEM firm eZanga introduced version 5.0 of its prorpietary fraud filtration system Traffic Advisors, which can determine in real-time whether a clicker is a human being or a cheatin’ machine. In addition to a redesigned reporting tool, the upgrade allows publishers to backfill requests with [...] more...
ADOTAS – RSS is dead; long live RSS! On the AdSense for Feeds blog, Google announced that it has finally revamped old toy Feedburner, which the search giant bought in 2007 for $100 million. The “new, experimental interface” bears a strong resemblance to Google Analytics, but the really beauty is within [...] more...
ADOTAS – People may spend more time on Facebook, but according to Arbor Networks, traffic across Google properties makes up an average of 6.4% of global Internet traffic, a 1 percentage point rise since the beginning of the year. Arbor notes that Google’s growth is actually ahead of overall Internet [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ha ha, Yahoo! YouTube stabs at thee, and thee have fallen to third biggest site in the world. Yep, Alexa deems you fallen! Wait, what the hell is Alexa? Granted I’ve been in this game for less than a year and my brain is chock full of companies, but [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the overhaul of the Referral Analytics tool within its Compete PRO offering, Compete is letting marketers see, really see the online acquisition marketplace through interactive mapping. The revamped service aims to assist marketers in optimizing their traffic by showing poor performing channels and revealing new traffic sources. The comprehensive [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than