NEW YORK, January 30, 2014 (ADOTAS) — With Google cranking up its war on web spam in recent years, Searchmetrics, which operates an enterprise SEO platform, is warning that website owners – including many top online brands – may not be doing enough to guard against the risk of a Google [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you’re a digital marketer or SEO aficionado, you likely have noticed the rapid disappearance of organic keyword data available in Google Analytics. It’s a startling — and likely scary — realization, as keyword data has been both a reliable and fundamental way to measure SEO success for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Browse through your personal social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Foursquare, etc.). It’s very likely that at least one of your friends or connections has checked in at a restaurant, park, or local venue. Social media today not only allows us to update how we are feeling or [...] more...
MARIN SOFTWARE – Do we need to choose a target position for our Google keyword set? Hal Varian, chief economist at Google, doesn’t think so. Recently Google decided to retire the Position Preference in Adwords. The reasons cited were: Low adoption Existing alternatives for this feature Low adoption? Really? Well, only Google would know [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Earlier this week, we met with a long-time veteran of the performance-marketing space. Today, he runs a CPA network, although he is the first to point out that the network piece of the business is not the emphasis. For most companies, the network is their business. It is [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s weird to think of Yahoo! as the old man of the Internet, but at age 16 the portal boasts seniority in the pool of 10 most trafficked websites globally. On the Internet, however, longevity has never seemed like an advantage. Web and reseller hosting company WebHostingBuzz has assembled [...] more...
ADOTAS – When asked what online publications are the most influential, most mass-market brands would draw upon a smattering of “old media” sites with an established presence and seemingly broad appeal (e.g., The Washington Post, ABC News, etc). While many advertisers would agree with this interpretation of what it means [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine and SEM firm eZanga introduced version 5.0 of its prorpietary fraud filtration system Traffic Advisors, which can determine in real-time whether a clicker is a human being or a cheatin’ machine. In addition to a redesigned reporting tool, the upgrade allows publishers to backfill requests with [...] more...
ADOTAS – RSS is dead; long live RSS! On the AdSense for Feeds blog, Google announced that it has finally revamped old toy Feedburner, which the search giant bought in 2007 for $100 million. The “new, experimental interface” bears a strong resemblance to Google Analytics, but the really beauty is within [...] more...
ADOTAS – People may spend more time on Facebook, but according to Arbor Networks, traffic across Google properties makes up an average of 6.4% of global Internet traffic, a 1 percentage point rise since the beginning of the year. Arbor notes that Google’s growth is actually ahead of overall Internet [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use