ADOTAS – Multichannel technology provider MediaBank announced recently it’s created a trading desk platform for ad agencies. With this trading desk capability, which the company is presenting as a white-label package that agencies can customize to suit their own needs, agencies will be able to buy media in real time [...] more...
ADOTAS – Basically joining the private exchange cause, Casale Media has opened up CasaleX, imbuing its 3,000 hand-picked premium publishers with the power of real-time bidding. Casale pubs will be able to select what and how much inventory they want to offer to selected DSPs and trading desks through the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Lovers of drama and the ad tech space are in for a treat, as a panel from the OMMA AdNets conference transcended from being a snorefest in which the same talking heads make the same statements they make at every conference into a tension-filled debate over the role [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’re suffering from a paralysis of analysis in the digital ad business. The latest example is in the excellent report put out April 18 from Nielsen and 24/7 Real Media. The survey quantified what this business has known for a long time: Click-through rates have slipped to occasionally [...] more...
ADOTAS – The holidays may be when many companies slow down and start daydreaming about fruitcakes and sugarplums, but TRAFFIQ has got business on its mind. The agency workflow tool has partnered with B2B targeting platform Bizo and its database of 85 million businesspeople worldwide. In effect, advertisers on TRAFFIQ will [...] more...
ADOTAS – While some search marketers are wading into display waters, display technology firms are also expanding into the SEM game. A month after launching a trading desk for both guaranteed display and real-time audience buying, TRAFFIQ has introduced its Search Desk, which will allow clients to manage their display and paid [...] more...
ADOTAS – Collective dropped a one-two combination on the display advertising arena recently — first there was the enhanced version 4.0 of the AMP display management, audience targeting and analytics platform aimed at publishers, followed by the Collective Exchange, which offered trading desks access to the firm’s inventory and audience [...] more...
ADOTAS – Two is usually better than one, so why not install two ways of media buying in a single display platform? TRAFFIQ just opened up its Trading Desk for duty, offering clients a single platform for both guaranteed display and real-time audience buying. Platform users will be able to [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than