EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on July 25, 2013, placed at No. 5 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – The Real-Time Bidding (RTB) revolution in online advertising has been underway for several years. But to elevate the revolution to even greater heights, marketers now [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the success of many online and mobile games, companies are always looking for the next big thing when it comes to targeting these users. Mobile marketing companies such as Trademob have looked beyond banner ads and see the potential native ads have to better engage gamers. Trademob’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile app marketing platform Trademob put together this infographic that outlines the estimated cost of achieving a top 10 rank in the App Store. Specifically, the graphic illustrates the effects of boost/burst campaigns and how they drive organic installs. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS – As of today, Apple will no longer be accepting new apps, or updates of apps, that use the UDID, or Unique Device Identifier, of an iOS device to collect user information for targeted advertising. The change was officially announced by Apple on its Developers page on [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
Tuesday’s introduction of the iPad Mini is being met with no small amount of enthusiasm from those in and around the mobile ad space. Glenn Kiladis, vice president and general manager, FreeMyApps, Fiksu: “Apple’s iPad Mini will certainly provide an array of tablet marketing opportunities. The smaller form factor and lighter weight [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 25, 2012) – Trademob, Europe’s leading data-driven mobile app marketing platform, announced today the release of the company’s new SDK for iOS 6. The updated software development kit will support Apple’s new user identification system and continue to integrate Trademob’s unique fingerprinting solution to ensure comprehensive, accurate [...] more...
NEW YORK, NY (September 17, 2012) – Adblade, the world’s only ultra-premium ad network, today announced the launch of Adblade for Mobile™, a new mobile program designed to help marketers reach and engage consumers on-the-go. Adblade for Mobile™ offers attention-grabbing formats, click-assurance, and massive scale across 1,000 premium sites, including NBC [...] more...
Mobile app marketing platform Trademob conducted a study in June that examined 6 million ad clicks from mobile devices. Among its findings: 4 of every 10 ad clicks are useless and generate a conversion rate of less than 0.1 percent. 18 percent of all ad clicks are fraudulent, often the result of bots. 22 [...] more...
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV