ADOTAS – There’s no denying it: Online video is growing exponentially. The online video industry is expected to reach $28.72 billion in 2017, up from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 20121. By 2016, it is estimated that it would take over six million years [...] more...
ADOTAS — Time Warner recently announced that it was spinning off its ailing magazine division, after failing to reach a deal to sell many of Time Inc.’s magazines to the Meredith Corporation. This news has profound ramifications for the publishing industry – a harsh wake-up call that digital publishing may [...] more...
ADOTAS – In recent months, there has been a flurry of activity in and around the Time Warner building focusing on the plight of the publishing empire of Time Warner. Despite the great success of SI’s Swimsuit issues and People covers, the company is the most recent casualty of a [...] more...
For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
BALTIMORE (October 1, 2012) — Millennial Media, an independent leader in mobile advertising and data, today announced that Mollie Spilman has joined the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. In the newly created role, Spilman will be responsible for leading the company’s worldwide marketing, advertising and branding [...] more...
LONDON & NEW YORK (September 17, 2012) — Unruly, the award-winning global technology platform for social video advertising, today announced the appointment of Mike Kelly as Non-Executive Director. He will join Unruly’s board in that capacity immediately. Kelly is a veteran media executive, industry leader and recognized expert on digital and [...] more...
ADOTAS - Time Warner Inc. chariman and CEO Jeff Bewkes has announced the appointment of Laura Lang as CEO of Time Inc. Lang comes to the company from Digitas Inc., where she had served as CEO since 2008. This new position will make her the CEO of the largest U.S. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Initial reports suggested that layoffs wouldn’t top a grand, but the latest numbers surrounding AOL’s spinoff from Time Warner have the dwindling Internet dinosaur shedding a third of its staff. AOL is asking for 2,500 volunteers to accept buyouts; layoffs will follow if not enough people sign up to [...] more...
ADOTAS — The news just keeps coming. While it was already announced that it was going to happen, Lalawag is saying that around 600 employees are being laid off, with most notified through the day. Apparently it’s not just product managers getting the axe, but suits as well. Ex-DoubleClick CEO David Rosenblatt, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Time Warner has asked its debt holders to adjust terms, which could make disposing its troubled AOL assets easier. The move comes on the heels of AOL’s new chief executive, Tim Armstrong. Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. analyst Michael Nathanson, told the WSJ that AOL was worth about $2.4 billion [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of