ADOTAS — It’s no surprise that publishers are struggling these days. With industry staple Time Warner selling off its publishing arm Time Inc. and Newsweek ceasing its print edition last December, publishers are scrambling to find the right mix of strategies and revenue streams to stay afloat. In a recent [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s no denying it: Online video is growing exponentially. The online video industry is expected to reach $28.72 billion in 2017, up from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 20121. By 2016, it is estimated that it would take over six million years [...] more...
ADOTAS — Time Warner recently announced that it was spinning off its ailing magazine division, after failing to reach a deal to sell many of Time Inc.’s magazines to the Meredith Corporation. This news has profound ramifications for the publishing industry – a harsh wake-up call that digital publishing may [...] more...
ADOTAS – In recent months, there has been a flurry of activity in and around the Time Warner building focusing on the plight of the publishing empire of Time Warner. Despite the great success of SI’s Swimsuit issues and People covers, the company is the most recent casualty of a [...] more...
For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
BALTIMORE (October 1, 2012) — Millennial Media, an independent leader in mobile advertising and data, today announced that Mollie Spilman has joined the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. In the newly created role, Spilman will be responsible for leading the company’s worldwide marketing, advertising and branding [...] more...
LONDON & NEW YORK (September 17, 2012) — Unruly, the award-winning global technology platform for social video advertising, today announced the appointment of Mike Kelly as Non-Executive Director. He will join Unruly’s board in that capacity immediately. Kelly is a veteran media executive, industry leader and recognized expert on digital and [...] more...
ADOTAS - Time Warner Inc. chariman and CEO Jeff Bewkes has announced the appointment of Laura Lang as CEO of Time Inc. Lang comes to the company from Digitas Inc., where she had served as CEO since 2008. This new position will make her the CEO of the largest U.S. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Initial reports suggested that layoffs wouldn’t top a grand, but the latest numbers surrounding AOL’s spinoff from Time Warner have the dwindling Internet dinosaur shedding a third of its staff. AOL is asking for 2,500 volunteers to accept buyouts; layoffs will follow if not enough people sign up to [...] more...
ADOTAS — The news just keeps coming. While it was already announced that it was going to happen, Lalawag is saying that around 600 employees are being laid off, with most notified through the day. Apparently it’s not just product managers getting the axe, but suits as well. Ex-DoubleClick CEO David Rosenblatt, [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than