ADOTAS – Time Inc. CEO Joe Ripp has a lot on his mind these days as he prepares the publishing company for its spinoff from Time Warner later this year. After the dust settles, Time Inc. will be operating as a public company that will be under intense scrutiny, especially [...] more...
ADOTAS – While events like TechCrunch Disrupt offer startups the opportunity to pitch their innovative ideas and business models to established entrepreneurs and venture capital firms, SwitchPitch is turning this model on its head. The organization bills its conferences as role-reversal events, where established companies pitch funded projects to startups [...] more...
ADOTAS -– Last month, we reported on a new initiative by The New York Daily News in which it will invest its various resources — including seed money and office space — in startup media tech companies. Yesterday, the Daily News joined a dozen other companies, including media giants HBO, Meredith Corporation, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Time Warner recently announced that it was spinning off its ailing magazine division, after failing to reach a deal to sell many of Time Inc.’s magazines to the Meredith Corporation. This news has profound ramifications for the publishing industry – a harsh wake-up call that digital publishing may [...] more...
ADOTAS – In recent months, there has been a flurry of activity in and around the Time Warner building focusing on the plight of the publishing empire of Time Warner. Despite the great success of SI’s Swimsuit issues and People covers, the company is the most recent casualty of a [...] more...
For advertisers and publishers, the lifetime value of a customer (LTV) has been crushed by the introduction of digital. The spiraling decline of print has led to a drastic decrease in the number of subscription-based revenues for publishers, who rely heavily on this dependable revenue stream to partially cover high [...] more...
ADOTAS - Time Warner Inc. chariman and CEO Jeff Bewkes has announced the appointment of Laura Lang as CEO of Time Inc. Lang comes to the company from Digitas Inc., where she had served as CEO since 2008. This new position will make her the CEO of the largest U.S. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft has snagged erstwhile Time Incer Robin Domeniconi, as vice president of U.S. ad sales. Domeniconi will report to vice president of global sales and marketing Bill Shaughnessy. Most recently, she was a media and digital consultant for Avista Capital Partners. CitizenHawk has brought Dave Duckwitz on board as [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]