ADOTAS — Much of the attention of the digital marketing community seems to be focused on RTB and the endless debate about its effectiveness for advertisers, ad tech companies and publishers. While this tired RTB discussion self-perpetuates, a much more interesting and potentially disruptive movement is taking root. Marketers are now looking [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the ad-tech ecosystem has evolved over the past two to three years, I hear a lot of major brands, agencies and networks/marketplaces asking about data management platforms (DMPs). Some have called the DMP “the gateway to the next step in the evolution of digital marketing” or the [...] more...
Today our panel of ad-tech honchos weighs in on the following question: “What is your reaction to Facebook’s acquisition of Microsoft Atlas?” “Facebook’s Microsoft Atlas acquisition is a conscious step toward solving the social media measurement conundrum. Advertisers have long debated over the tangible value of social networks when it comes [...] more...
Luxury marketing executives know reaching the right audience is critical to marketing success. Campaigns must reach and “speak to” high-income, luxury-minded, brand-conscious consumers, instead of just reaching mass-market audiences like other brands. That’s why it’s so important for luxury brands to embrace “Big Data” advertising – analyzing every bit of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ask any digital marketer, IT pro, web analyst, publisher or service provider how they feel about tags. Their answers will likely range from slight annoyance to resounding disgust, depending on the day, project, team, campaign or initiative. Aside from tag management system (TMS) providers, nobody in the digital marketing business seems to [...] more...
ADOTAS – The biggest problem with “big data” in the advertising ecosphere isn’t bigness, per se. It’s the attendant noise factor (in scientific parlance) that thwarts the most diligent efforts to divine meaningful direction from so much third-party data… and there is a lot of data out there. How do [...] more...
ADOTAS – Earlier this week, ad targeting solutions provider (and self-styled “online display specialty company”) Aqua Media Direct quietly launched what they’re calling “PRE-Targeting,” a method of delivering ads to targeted audiences based on which kinds of audiences are inclined to visit which sites. The company uses third-party data, analysed [...] more...
ADOTAS – A slew of impressive third-party ad tech firms — including Interclick, Aggregate Knowledge, Turn, Marin Software, DataXu, Adometry and [x+1] for starters — have signed up as partners for BrightTag’s ONE platform, a service layer between websites and third parties that removes the data transfer process from the browser and onto a server-to-server connection. “We [...] more...
ADOTAS - As we wrote earlier this week, hunting down cookied users on the exchanges for retargeting purposes can prove to be absolutely useless if the ad itself is completely irrelevant to the surrounding content. However, relavent ad creative is another pertinent part of the retargeting equation — I personally hate [...] more...
ADOTAS – This summer, Forrester Research released an independent report on Data Management Platforms, “The DMP Is The Audience Intelligence Engine For Interactive Marketers.” In the report, Forrester defines a DMP as: “… a unified technology platform that intakes disparate first-, second-, and third-party data sets, provides normalization and segmentation [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s