ADOTAS — It’s easy to see why publishers like the Weather Company are paying so much attention to their mobile revenues. Whether it’s old or new media, The New York Times or Zynga, audiences are increasingly mobile and the business just doesn’t run the way it used to. While the [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’re activating the electronic mail chain to bring you the following news of note: The Weather Company (Weather) today announced the appointment of Peter Kuipers (pictured) as chief financial officer (CFO) effective May 6, 2013. Kuipers joins the company from Yahoo! Inc., where he serves as vice president of [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – Devavrat Shah (pictured) has joined the advisory board of Compass Labs, a leading social marketing platform. Shah is currently a Jamieson career development associate professor with the department of electrical engineering and computer science at MIT, where he has been teaching since 2005. He is a member of [...] more...
AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week: Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Dan Beltramo, Executive Vice President, Product Leadership, Nielsen “Device technology for advertising on mobile phones unleashes pent up ad dollars by enabling solid ad effectiveness measurement for advertisers. Location based marketing gets more media coverage but remains in its infancy.” Jeff Smith, SVP, [...] more...
BOSTON (November 28, 2012) - Nexage, the leading mobile advertising exchange, today announced the addition of Patrick McCormack (pictured), former sales executive at The Weather Company and the National Football League (NFL), as vice president of publisher sales. Nexage also announced the addition of Paul Smith as CFO. The new [...] more...
NEW YORK (November 13, 2012) – The Weather Company (previously The Weather Channel Companies) has hired Eva Papoutsakis Smith (pictured) as vice president of sales strategy. Papoutsakis Smith joined TWC with experience from WebMD and Microsoft. In this newly created role, she will oversee strategic plan development and work closely with [...] more...
- WATCH: 3 More Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- WATCH: 3 More Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 20th 2013
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data – ADOTAS |: [...] Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending DataADOTASSAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]