NEW YORK, August 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; Temp. ASX tickers: NNC, NNCLV) announced today plans tolaunch a global programmaticadvertising exchange allowing marketers to collectively leverage the company’s leading online and mobile products and rich first-party data forprogrammatic buying and real-time bidding. News Corpproperties will discontinue any remaining [...] more...
As news broke of The Rubicon Project’s acquisition of malware battler SiteScout, the trolls slithered to the comment section of TechCrunch, though not quite in force this time. “The Rubi-’con’ Project,” wrote one smarmy, anonymous fellow. Making light of Rubicon’s successful venture capital funding, he/she added: “The $42 million joke is [...] more...
ADOTAS – I opened my inbox this morning to be greeted by a searing press release from privacy advocate Jeffrey Chester, executive director of the Center for Digital Democracy (CDD) — already I knew it was going to be a fun day. The Federal Trade Commission — you know, those guys [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Rubicon Project is taking it’s revenue optimization to the mobile world. Through a partnership with mobile ad platform mOcean Mobile, REVV for mobile (RFM) will give premium publishers a platform to match each mobile ad impression with the highest paying demand source. Integrated within the REVV for publishers [...] more...
ADOTAS — BIA/Kelsey, Digitas, the Rubicon Project and Tribal Fusion all had news. The Rubicon Project, an online advertising infrastructure company, has added $9 million in venture funding bringing total financial investments to $42 million. The Series C funding round was lead by GE/NBCU’s Peacock Equity Fund with a $6 million [...] more...
ADOTAS — ReachLocal, VideoEgg, the Rubicon Project, KARMA Media Labs and ThirdAge all had annoucements. The Rubicon Project, the Internet advertising infrastructure company, has acquired Others Online, the audience optimization company, to further expand its ad optimization platform. Terms were no disclosed. The acquisition is part of an aggressive effort by [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Rubicon Project, DoubleVerify, AdReady and Oyster Hotel Reviews all had news. Karl Siebrecht, who was president of Atlas until parent company aQuantive was purchased by Microsoft is leaving Microsoft to join AdReady as the display advertising startup’s president. [AllThingsD] Oyster Hotel Reviews — a three-month-old hotel reviews site — [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Rubicon Project, AOL, Balihoo and 6Connex all had annoucements recently. Balihoo, a local marketing technology firm, has secured $7 million in new funding. Led by OpenView Venture Partners, this investment will enable Balihoo to expand sales and marketing efforts as it continues to build its impressive roster of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Internet Oldtimers Foundation, Jumptap, eXelate, Kampyle, The Digital College Network, HopStop, Winstar Interactive Media, Travel Ad Network, Getfugu and the Rubicon Project had annoucements this past week. The Rubicon Project: Justin Thomas has been appointed as Director of UK Publisher Development with responsibility to strategically support publishers in the UK [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yahoo, YouTube, Ning, the Rubicon Project, Moxie Interactive, Screen Digest, Fanscape, Beliefnet, MediaVest USA, Turn, Pandora Media, Afar Media, Spring Creek Group, Moiré Studio and MRM Worldwide announced hirings, promotions and expansions. Yahoo: Tim Morse was named as chief financial officer. Morse currently serves as the CFO of semiconductor company [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than