NEW YORK, August 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; Temp. ASX tickers: NNC, NNCLV) announced today plans tolaunch a global programmaticadvertising exchange allowing marketers to collectively leverage the company’s leading online and mobile products and rich first-party data forprogrammatic buying and real-time bidding. News Corpproperties will discontinue any remaining [...] more...
As news broke of The Rubicon Project’s acquisition of malware battler SiteScout, the trolls slithered to the comment section of TechCrunch, though not quite in force this time. “The Rubi-’con’ Project,” wrote one smarmy, anonymous fellow. Making light of Rubicon’s successful venture capital funding, he/she added: “The $42 million joke is [...] more...
ADOTAS – I opened my inbox this morning to be greeted by a searing press release from privacy advocate Jeffrey Chester, executive director of the Center for Digital Democracy (CDD) — already I knew it was going to be a fun day. The Federal Trade Commission — you know, those guys [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Rubicon Project is taking it’s revenue optimization to the mobile world. Through a partnership with mobile ad platform mOcean Mobile, REVV for mobile (RFM) will give premium publishers a platform to match each mobile ad impression with the highest paying demand source. Integrated within the REVV for publishers [...] more...
ADOTAS — BIA/Kelsey, Digitas, the Rubicon Project and Tribal Fusion all had news. The Rubicon Project, an online advertising infrastructure company, has added $9 million in venture funding bringing total financial investments to $42 million. The Series C funding round was lead by GE/NBCU’s Peacock Equity Fund with a $6 million [...] more...
ADOTAS — ReachLocal, VideoEgg, the Rubicon Project, KARMA Media Labs and ThirdAge all had annoucements. The Rubicon Project, the Internet advertising infrastructure company, has acquired Others Online, the audience optimization company, to further expand its ad optimization platform. Terms were no disclosed. The acquisition is part of an aggressive effort by [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Rubicon Project, DoubleVerify, AdReady and Oyster Hotel Reviews all had news. Karl Siebrecht, who was president of Atlas until parent company aQuantive was purchased by Microsoft is leaving Microsoft to join AdReady as the display advertising startup’s president. [AllThingsD] Oyster Hotel Reviews — a three-month-old hotel reviews site — [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Rubicon Project, AOL, Balihoo and 6Connex all had annoucements recently. Balihoo, a local marketing technology firm, has secured $7 million in new funding. Led by OpenView Venture Partners, this investment will enable Balihoo to expand sales and marketing efforts as it continues to build its impressive roster of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Internet Oldtimers Foundation, Jumptap, eXelate, Kampyle, The Digital College Network, HopStop, Winstar Interactive Media, Travel Ad Network, Getfugu and the Rubicon Project had annoucements this past week. The Rubicon Project: Justin Thomas has been appointed as Director of UK Publisher Development with responsibility to strategically support publishers in the UK [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yahoo, YouTube, Ning, the Rubicon Project, Moxie Interactive, Screen Digest, Fanscape, Beliefnet, MediaVest USA, Turn, Pandora Media, Afar Media, Spring Creek Group, Moiré Studio and MRM Worldwide announced hirings, promotions and expansions. Yahoo: Tim Morse was named as chief financial officer. Morse currently serves as the CFO of semiconductor company [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]