ADOTAS — While the trend of native advertising has the ad world abuzz, actual native advertising is as old as the soap operas. The ideal of advertising is to seamlessly integrate branding and brand storytelling into content or entertainment so that it enhances the consumer experience rather than detracts from [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PRESSWIRE) – For the second year running, the European Publishers Council (EPC), representing Europe’s leading media organisations, today announced the release of the EPC Global Media Trends Book. This book captures the trends in revenue and usage patterns for a variety of digital media, Internet and more, and then analyses [...] more...
NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential platform for mobile and tablet advertising, announced today that Mediasmith, one of the largest independent digital media agencies in the US, has selected the platform as its third-party ad server for mobile. The partnership provides Mediasmith with comprehensive technology and [...] more...
ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as Internet Week New York (IWNY) kicks off its 6th year exploring how new media has touched virtually every aspect of business, from food to fashion to healthcare and education. Even if you’re not a techie, there are plenty of reasons to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Most of the biggest online marketing and advertising conferences are found in prominent hubs like New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas or Chicago. Sure, all the major brands are there, but often they’re pitching the same ideas to the same people. These conferences have provided opportunities but also neglected marketers, [...] more...
ADOTAS — There’s a sea of vital public data out there just waiting to be accessed, but currently, most people have no idea how to tap into it. Today at TechCrunch Disrupt in New York, one company stood out from the pack during the 10-minute company pitch session in front [...] more...
Three hyperlocal news startups on the East Coast have one thing in common: they are not yet profitable. Publishers and editors from GoLocal24.com, DailyVoice.com and DNAInfo.com said Jan. 15 at Street Fight Summit in New York City that cranking out quality investigative journalism leads to audience, which translates into sales. Lisa [...] more...
People love uploading and sharing their most intimate moments with family and friends using the popular mobile app Instagram, but now users using the popular photo-sharing service may be inadvertently signing up to have their images used in ads without their permission. Or at least that’s what would have happened [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 10, 2012) – Medialets, the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, announced today the appointment of Stephen Dove (pictured) as Senior Vice President of Product. Dove is tasked with leading all Medialets product development initiatives and will be instrumental as Medialets [...] more...
ATLANTA (October 24, 2012) – The Weather Channel (TWC) today announced that Neil Katz is joining the company as vice president/editor-in-chief of The Weather Channel digital properties, which include weather.com and its category leading lineup of smartphone and tablet applications. In this newly created role, Katz willown editorial direction of [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 19th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy With Accountable Media | Marketing Foro: [...] URL http://www.adotas.com/2013/12/sharpen-your-marketing-strategy-with-accountable-media/ 2013-12-19 Manisha [...]
- ZEDO Capitalizes on Falk Fallout - ZEDO, Inc.: [...] adotas.com April 11, 2006 View the Article [...]
- DECEMBER 2013 | Point-Bl_nk Communication: [...] – December 10, 2013 Female Game Players Are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets By Oscar
- john: not sure how unique or novel this approach is, we were doing this 13 years