ChoiceStream, a leading innovator in targeted advertising solutions, today announced the next installment of its Audience Cost Calendar — a monthly aggregation of impressions traded on digital ad exchanges. This month looks at December data and highlights the top audience segments, including Holiday Shopping & Travel, Baby Showers and Pro [...] more...
EXCLUSIVE: ChoiceStream’s December Audience Cost Calendar Highlights Holiday Shopping Audience Segments
BOSTON (December 17, 2012) — ChoiceStream, a leading innovator in targeted advertising solutions, today announced the next installment of its Audience Cost Calendar, a monthly aggregation of impressions traded on digital ad exchanges. This month looks at November data and highlights the top audience segments, including Finance-related segments, Holiday [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (December 5, 2012) – Kenshoo, a global leader in premium digital marketing technology, launched today at ILM West the Kenshoo Local certification program, an advanced search engine marketing training and certification initiative that develops and validates local marketing expertise and allows practitioners to reach the Kenshoo Local [Pro] status. “Performance [...] more...
Top U.S. Retail Search Marketers Increase Thanksgiving Day Sales 65% Year-Over-Year, Spend 51% More on Cyber Monday
SAN FRANCISCO (November 28, 2012) – Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, today unveiled performance data for U.S. retail search engine marketing programs during the holiday season to date. Online sales revenue driven by search marketing for the period beginning November 1 and ending November 26 [...] more...
ADOTAS – The concept of mobile activated barcodes, like QR Codes, has recently fascinated marketers. What could be better than sending people from traditional, static media to digitally engaging content in one click? You can even track those clicks to determine effectiveness of your messaging if the right [...] more...
What they do: Founded in 1996, eDiets.com, Inc. has become a premier online diet, fitness, and healthy living destination offering professional advice, information, products and services to those seeking to improve their health and longevity. As of June 30, 2005, over 2 million consumers worldwide have become eDiets.com members. eDiets.com [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- Americans on Healthcare.gov: Amazon and Google Can Do It Better December 18th 2013 ADOTAS – The much-publicized troubled launch of the Obama administration’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$? December 18th 2013 ADOTAS – If you’re a Facebook user, you’ve likely noticed [...] more »
- New Vindico Adtricity Report Finds Nearly 60% of Digital Video Ads Lack the Opportunity to Be Seen by a Viewer December 18th 2013 NEW YORK, December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Leading video ad server Vindico [...] more »
- Visual IQ and BlueKai Deepen Strategic Partnership December 18th 2013 NEEDHAM, Mass., December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Visual IQ, the leading [...] more »
- xAd Finds Retail Related Mobile Search Activity is 24% Greater on Christmas Eve Than Black Friday December 17th 2013 NEW YORK, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – xAd, the only global [...] more »
- Sojern Secures $10 Million in Series C Funding Led by Triangle Peak Partners December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Sojern, the world’s [...] more »
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Why The Future of Mobile Ad Tech is SaaS: 3 Lessons from Enterprise Software December 17th 2013
- Hulu Wants to Become Part of Pay-TV December 16th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- EXCLUSIVE: Multichannel Saves Multiplaz Over $200K, Combats Ad Fraud: [...] for advertisers is relying on computer algorithms to determine the best placement for ads
- Bobby Wells: I can understand the utility of ad blockers for a number of reasons - especially
- Jay: Hulu went from a legal alternative to PeekVid to a cable channel.
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads: [...] advertisers and publishers to define parameters for the native ad format and recently published