ADOTAS – The entire ad ecosystem is in a state of flux. As traditional broadcast outlets and publishers struggle to create high-quality content and programming to capture viewing audiences and the dollars of brand sponsors, many are looking towards the promise of native as the next step in advertising. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Television has long dominated the world of consumer advertising. That dominance has resulted in every other screen – computer, smartphone or tablet – fighting to be recognized as the second screen. Thanks to the proliferation of new devices, the second screen has emerged as a significant element in [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s a super-hot club in town and you’re not invited (sorry, Buddy). This club has a big sign on the door: “Reserved for TV Advertisers and TV Networks Only.” The club is bigger than ever, but they aren’t letting anyone else in. The guests are comfortable because they’ve [...] more...
ADOTAS – This holiday season, the increasingly popular second-screen phenomenon – where people simultaneously use TVs, tablets, laptops and smartphones – has been creating numerous opportunities for companies to enhance engagement between consumers and their brand. Over the last several years, second screens have quickly become popular sources for consumers researching [...] more...
ADOTAS — Every year the industry debates whether or not Super Bowl ads are worth the millions of dollars that brands invest for a TV spot (current estimate for the 2014 Super Bowl: $4 million for a 30-second spot). I’m not here for that debate, because it’s absolutely worth it if your primary [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted television advertising company, today announced that it has closed a $25 million Series D round of funding led by new investor Valiant Capital. Others participating include R&R Venture Partners (a new fund created by Dick Parsons and Ronald Lauder), and [...] more...
CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP) has acquired Columbia, Mo.-based digital video news provider Newsy, a five-year-old startup that has built its early success on a multi-source, multi-platform approach to storytelling. “Newsy adds an important dimension to our video news strategy. It’s a next-generation news [...] more...
ADOTAS — A new infographic from Videology profiles holiday shoppers with data explaining why digital advertising is becoming as important to retailers as television. Highlights: 2 out of 3 shoppers do online research before purchasing their gifts. This year, nearly 10% of research for holiday gifts will be done on either a mobile device or connected TV. Internet [...] more...
ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services are all popular household names. But they have something else in common: they are also Internet-based alternatives to traditional ad-supported media – and they compete for the same ad dollars. Call me nostalgic, but as much as I love the Internet, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Truly successful advertising makes a real connection and a lasting impression. Television, magazines and traditional outlets have offered a relatively effective platform for brands: from Apple to Wendy’s, brands have found ways to resonate with their audience in these mediums. But digital advertising, with the most promise, has [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really