Performance marketing is setting the stage for a banner year in 2013. Expanding digital ad budgets and options, new screens and platforms, big data, and industry and technological convergence will all move the performance marketing industry forward at an unprecedented pace. New opportunities will open up and take shape, while [...] more...
ADOTAS — In what may be the beginning salvo for companies in trouble, Nortel Networks Corp, once the largest Canadian company, filed for bankruptcy today. The telecom-hardware manufacturer’s failure to sell one of its division and a looming debt payment of $107 pushed it over the edge. Nortel’s shares were worth [...] more...
Deloitte’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry predicts that, in 2008, at least one technology innovation developed in an emerging market will become a disruptive force in Western economies. “Western companies understand the importance of innovating in emerging markets,” said John Hegel, co-chairman of the Deloitte Center for Edge Innovation. “They [...] more...
Google and Sprint have just announced a partnership they are embarking on to develop a mobile internet portal by utilizing WiMax, telecom’s wireless technology. WiMax is known to move at speeds that are five times faster than many other wireless networks, however it is still slower than broadband. By the end of [...] more...
Three weeks ago, I wrote an article questioning the merits of Senator Ron Wyden’s Internet Non-Discrimination Act and Net neutrality. On Monday, March 27, Texas Republican Representative Joe Barton introduced a network neutrality bill that addresses neutrality issues specifically for broadband providers, which can be read at this PDF link. The [...] more...
Following AOL’s announcement late last week regarding its latest push to provide its “AOL High Speed” broadband network coast-to-coast, the company has also launched an aggressive marketing strategy to catch up with the fast-paced internet world they’ve since been lagging behind in. The partnership with leading providers including BellSouth, Time [...] more...
According to a Reuters report, AOL today said that it has landed two new partnerships with broadband providers so it could offer low-cost, high-speed service. The online monolith, which recently opened its new free portal, has now signed deals with telecom giants BellSouth and AT&T to offer a bundled service that [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]