ADOTAS – With so much engaging content on the Internet competing for people’s attention, publishers are desperately searching for new ways to make their sites more relevant and sticky for visitors. AOL is no exception. The company just announced that it’s planning to plunk down a total of $90.7 million [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on March 7, 2013, placed at No. 8 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – With all the news about the trouble that Groupon is having in the marketplace, Amazon has stepped up its strategy to provide local deals to consumers [...] more...
ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with companies like YuMe, Criteo and Rocket Fuel going public within the last year. Today video advertising startup LiveRail released revenue highlights as it too preps for its IPO in late 2014, revealing that it has experienced a year-over-year revenue increase [...] more...
ADOTAS – Things are continuing to look up for AOL these days. Today the company announced a 14 percent year-over-year jump in ad revenue to hit $386 million in the third quarter of 2013, due in part to its aggressive push towards video advertising. Today’s earnings announcement sparked an AOL [...] more...
ADOTAS – With revenue climbing to $2.02 billion from $1.26 billion just a year ago, Facebook is finally gaining a firm foothold, roughly six quarters after its IPO in May of last year. The social network’s Q3 2013 numbers surged past Wall Street’s projections, revealing a 60-percent increase in revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS – While events like TechCrunch Disrupt offer startups the opportunity to pitch their innovative ideas and business models to established entrepreneurs and venture capital firms, SwitchPitch is turning this model on its head. The organization bills its conferences as role-reversal events, where established companies pitch funded projects to startups [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino will routinely scour online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. First day in the books! Tomorrow I can find another something new to be nervous about. Business Insider shares the [...] more...
ADOTAS — There’s a sea of vital public data out there just waiting to be accessed, but currently, most people have no idea how to tap into it. Today at TechCrunch Disrupt in New York, one company stood out from the pack during the 10-minute company pitch session in front [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. With April winding down to a close, that means one thing: Finals are quickly approaching. Ugh. Check out a live feed of [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Happy Earth Day everyone. What efforts will you be making to reuse, reduce and recycle? According to TechCrunch, Facebook Home has reached [...] more...
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]