ADOTAS — Jay Freedman, former VP of Yahoo, will be joining the ranks of native ad company Nativo as the company’s first Chief Revenue Officer. This decision by Nativo highlights added emphasis towards top-line growth and building a scalable company. And it’s a smart move since native advertising is white [...] more...
ADOTAS — In true microblogging fashion, Twitter recently announced its IPO with a 140-character tweet. Over 200 million people use the communication tool globally, and while the IPO has been expected for years, Twitter is only now taking advantage of its positive revenue from advertising. Bringing back the tech sector? Twitter’s IPO [...] more...
ADOTAS -– Last month, we reported on a new initiative by The New York Daily News in which it will invest its various resources — including seed money and office space — in startup media tech companies. Yesterday, the Daily News joined a dozen other companies, including media giants HBO, Meredith Corporation, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The New York Daily News has launched a new program in which it will invest its various resources — including seed money and office space — in startup media tech companies. “Entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors and professionals will provide mentorship and guidance to Innovation Lab startups, while the [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: As science and technology play an increasingly important role in brand marketing, those who fear technology run the risk of falling behind. Recognizing this dilemma, a growing number of entrepreneurs are developing products and platforms designed to simplify many of the required processes, enabling those who aren’t technically [...] more...
Los Angeles is known for its sunshine, sand . . . and now silicon. Southern California, also known as ‘Silicon Beach’ by many, is quickly gaining a reputation for being the up-and-coming region for emerging technology startups. The area is attracting high-caliber talent and serious venture funding for tech-based startup [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 1, 2012) – IDG Consumer & SMB, home to trusted tech media brands Macworld and PCWorld, announced today the launch of TechHive.com. Created by a team both passionate and expert on consumer technology, TechHive offers analysis, insight, and conversation to an audience of enthusiasts who build their lives [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance around the webosphere. The ten biggest tech failures of the last decade. (24/7) (Microsoft has two of them.) Pay-Per-Click Web Advertisers Combat Costly Fraud. (NYT) (The article omits the more nefarious malware and identity theft problem.) Short stay for outgoing Ask.com Chief Executive Jim Safka. (Marketwatch) Europe whacks Intel, fining it [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]