ADOTAS — Jay Freedman, former VP of Yahoo, will be joining the ranks of native ad company Nativo as the company’s first Chief Revenue Officer. This decision by Nativo highlights added emphasis towards top-line growth and building a scalable company. And it’s a smart move since native advertising is white [...] more...
ADOTAS — In true microblogging fashion, Twitter recently announced its IPO with a 140-character tweet. Over 200 million people use the communication tool globally, and while the IPO has been expected for years, Twitter is only now taking advantage of its positive revenue from advertising. Bringing back the tech sector? Twitter’s IPO [...] more...
ADOTAS -– Last month, we reported on a new initiative by The New York Daily News in which it will invest its various resources — including seed money and office space — in startup media tech companies. Yesterday, the Daily News joined a dozen other companies, including media giants HBO, Meredith Corporation, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The New York Daily News has launched a new program in which it will invest its various resources — including seed money and office space — in startup media tech companies. “Entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors and professionals will provide mentorship and guidance to Innovation Lab startups, while the [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: As science and technology play an increasingly important role in brand marketing, those who fear technology run the risk of falling behind. Recognizing this dilemma, a growing number of entrepreneurs are developing products and platforms designed to simplify many of the required processes, enabling those who aren’t technically [...] more...
Los Angeles is known for its sunshine, sand . . . and now silicon. Southern California, also known as ‘Silicon Beach’ by many, is quickly gaining a reputation for being the up-and-coming region for emerging technology startups. The area is attracting high-caliber talent and serious venture funding for tech-based startup [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 1, 2012) – IDG Consumer & SMB, home to trusted tech media brands Macworld and PCWorld, announced today the launch of TechHive.com. Created by a team both passionate and expert on consumer technology, TechHive offers analysis, insight, and conversation to an audience of enthusiasts who build their lives [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance around the webosphere. The ten biggest tech failures of the last decade. (24/7) (Microsoft has two of them.) Pay-Per-Click Web Advertisers Combat Costly Fraud. (NYT) (The article omits the more nefarious malware and identity theft problem.) Short stay for outgoing Ask.com Chief Executive Jim Safka. (Marketwatch) Europe whacks Intel, fining it [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than