ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can make is to assume that the content they create for one platform can quickly or easily be reused across many. The truth is that broadcast, digital, mobile and social each have their own rules of engagement, challenges and metrics for success. With [...] more...
ADOTAS — For a while, the UDID (unique device identifier) was an accidental hero: a mundane developer’s tool that became the single, most important ad tracking tool for iOS. The UDID was never supposed to be such a prominent player in mobile marketing. But as the iPhone’s popularity soared, advertising dollars [...] more...
ADOTAS – Spruce Media, a leading provider of enterprise-class marketing solutions for Facebook Ads and one of 13 Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer partners, has issued its State of Facebook Advertising Q1 2013 report. The report offers an inside look at the state of advertising on Facebook in Q1 2013 and offers predictions for remainder [...] more...
ADOTAS – Nature has many examples of seemingly unlikely symbiotic relationships between animals. But even the most bizarre of these partnerships brings something valuable – and often vital – to both participants. Online Video Advertising needs to take a clue from Mother Nature. The current balance is this: consumers of online [...] more...
CHICAGO and LAS VEGAS. April 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Information Resources, Inc. (IRI), a leading provider of innovative solutions and services for CPG and retail and over-the-counter healthcare companies, has joined forces with BlueKai, a leading complete enterprise data activation platform. The collaboration has resulted in a new direct-to-consumer digital [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advertisers large and small will always need big, splashy brand-building ads on high-traffic websites –- look at the growth in native advertising for proof. But they’ll also always need conversions for demonstrable ROI. Fortunately, these two needs aren’t bound by the same set of rules. While high-profile [...] more...
In the current age of the Internet, search is still the behemoth, the channel we cannot live without, accounting for roughly 50% of online ad spend. While search sites do undoubtedly serve as the predominant online aggregation point for consumer purchase-intent data for marketers, consumers spend a very small proportion [...] more...
ADOTAS – When it comes to location-based advertising, a map is only one of the essential tools. Having spent nearly a decade in the mapping industry, I’ve personally witnessed the awakening to location. And I’ve seen the value that location brings advertisers. That’s why for publishers, advertisers and even device [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – It’s no secret that Real Time Bidding (RTB) has become an efficient means of connecting digital advertising audience inventory to potential buyers. In fact, it is projected to comprise approximately 27 percent of all online advertising by 2016 according to IDC’s forecast. Compared with buying directly from publishers, [...] more...
The moment of truth isn’t when they click on your ad or even when they randomly land on your website. It’s when your call to action makes a promise and your brand either fulfills that promise — or not. Research confirms that online visitors make the decision to stay on a [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]