For years now, the promise of Big Data has loomed large. Unfortunately for digital marketers, it has been more hype than reality. Many a marketer has salivated at Big Data’s promise of unprecedented insight on behavioral and sentiment trends gleaned from digital and social media. This situational awareness would help marketers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Guardian News and Media, the parent company of U.K. daily The Guardian and its sister paper, the weekly Observer, announced today it’s selected onsite targeting solutions provider Cognitive Match to improve the commercial potential of its websites. These are hugely-read publications throughout the English-speaking world — the GNM [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pandora is throwing its hat into the ring this election cycle. In an effort to attract more political ad dollars, the personalized internet radio service is unveiling a new, targeted ad product aimed at candidates and special interest groups. Using the ZIP Code information collected at the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo is going to give users the option of spurning targeted ads, according to a report in The Washington Post. The decision is most likely a pre-emptive move in the wake of widespread privacy concerns in the online advertising industry as a whole. The House Committee on Energy and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Media network GoFish has been angling to expand its entertainment empire for kids. Today, the company announced that it hooked three youth sites: Urbaniacs, Cookie Jar Entertainment’s Doodlebops and Spider Riders, boosting GoFish’s audience to more than 20 million. GoFish will be the exclusive interactive advertising partner with the [...] more...
ReachLocal, Inc., a provider of local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses, announced today a strategic alliance with Google to become an authorized reseller of Google’s AdWords. AdWords is a cost effective, efficient way for businesses of all sizes to advertise online by delivering relevant ads when users [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than