For years now, the promise of Big Data has loomed large. Unfortunately for digital marketers, it has been more hype than reality. Many a marketer has salivated at Big Data’s promise of unprecedented insight on behavioral and sentiment trends gleaned from digital and social media. This situational awareness would help marketers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Guardian News and Media, the parent company of U.K. daily The Guardian and its sister paper, the weekly Observer, announced today it’s selected onsite targeting solutions provider Cognitive Match to improve the commercial potential of its websites. These are hugely-read publications throughout the English-speaking world — the GNM [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pandora is throwing its hat into the ring this election cycle. In an effort to attract more political ad dollars, the personalized internet radio service is unveiling a new, targeted ad product aimed at candidates and special interest groups. Using the ZIP Code information collected at the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo is going to give users the option of spurning targeted ads, according to a report in The Washington Post. The decision is most likely a pre-emptive move in the wake of widespread privacy concerns in the online advertising industry as a whole. The House Committee on Energy and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Media network GoFish has been angling to expand its entertainment empire for kids. Today, the company announced that it hooked three youth sites: Urbaniacs, Cookie Jar Entertainment’s Doodlebops and Spider Riders, boosting GoFish’s audience to more than 20 million. GoFish will be the exclusive interactive advertising partner with the [...] more...
ReachLocal, Inc., a provider of local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses, announced today a strategic alliance with Google to become an authorized reseller of Google’s AdWords. AdWords is a cost effective, efficient way for businesses of all sizes to advertise online by delivering relevant ads when users [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of