AUSTIN, TX., January 3, 2014(ADOTAS) — Spredfast, the leading independent social relationship platform provider, today announced that it has raised $32.5 million in growth capital led by Lead Edge Capital, which has funded well-known software, e-commerce and internet companies including Alibaba Group, Marketo, Bazaarvoice, Drillinginfo, Refinery29, and Monetate. The majority of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Below, Unruly presents the top 10 short-form Halloween videos. Fun factoids: Tide’s very successful Vine campaign accounts for 5 entries in the top 10. And the top 3 videos are from Instagram, while the rest of the top 10 are from Vine. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] more...
ADOTAS – MediaShift is an ad company that looks at data from WiFi networks to deliver cross-device advertising campaigns to consumers. Instead of looking at legacy ad cookie-information, their patented technology looks to the network to help assemble audience segments for advertisers and agencies around the globe. Adotas sat down with MediaShift [...] more...
ADOTAS — Call them the jokesters, the show-offs, the comedians, the earnest – these people have all found their voice on the video social network Vine. These days people’s attention spans are virtually nonexistent, and some advertisers are finding success in providing short-form content to entice consumers to want more. In [...] more...
NEW YORK, May 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The mobile marketing ecosystem generated $139 billion of incremental output to the U.S. economy in 2012, a significant surge from $48 billion in net sales previously reported in 2010. Over the next five years, this figure is set to skyrocket to $400 billion [...] more...
ADOTAS – Justin Timberlake is back with a vengeance after a 6-year album hiatus. With 968,000 copies sold in his first week, many doubters have been silenced – but how exactly did he do it? Look no further than the incredible marketing push and media blitz of JT’s comeback album, [...] more...
The steady rise of social media has every company reconsidering marketing strategies and how they sell their products or services. With that in mind, global consulting firm Vivaldi Partners has published a new study measuring the impact of “social currency” and which brands are using social media effectively to target consumers. The firm [...] more...
A new study reveals that retail web sites are dominating paid search advertising on Google.com, with amazon.com taking the lead as both the most visible retail advertiser and also the retail brand most likely to be seen in organic search results. The findings come from a study by search and social analytics [...] more...
SEATTLE, WA (February 27, 2013) – In the largest showrooming study to date, Placed identified Best Buy and Target as high-risk retailers for Amazon customers to view offline and buy online. Surprisingly, Best Buy and Target were not the most at risk for showroomers taking over their aisles. The results [...] more...
While we can all joke about the biggest ad mistakes of 2012, for advertisers, it’s no laughing matter. According to the study by eMarketer, print advertising in the U.S. expected to hit $39.8 billion in 2012, and online advertising was expected to finally surpass print at $39.5 billion. With ad [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]