Tapjoy Marquee Video(TM) Offers Premium Placement and Greater Visibility for Video Ads on the Tapjoy Marketplace
SAN FRANCISCO, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Tapjoy, Inc. (www.tapjoy.com), a leading mobile advertising and monetization platform, today announced the launch of Tapjoy Marquee Video™, a new high-impact ad unit designed to grab consumers’ attention and drive deeper engagement for brands. Now available across Tapjoy’s network reaching more than 435 [...] more...
ADOTAS – The mobile ad industry has gotten a bad rap as of late, with publishers struggling to deliver ads in just the right way without annoying consumers. It’s a delicate balance – inserting marketing messages into tiny ad units without completely overtaking the mobile experience. Emerging native ad solutions [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s vital for businesses to reach potential customers on their mobile devices. A new study conducted by Magid shows consumers spend an average of 14 hours a week on mobile devices — or more than half a day. Consumers that use mobile devices have said they’re receptive to [...] more...
Want to ensure that consumers are watching a your brand’s video to completion? Advertisers can now provide an incentive to consumers who view their ad content online. Earlier this week, Selectable Media launched its ad selector platform for mobile that enables brands to deliver high-CMP video content to consumers. (The ad selector [...] more...
Earlier this week via email, we asked industry leaders: Is a significant portion of Super Bowl ad dollars shifting from TV to online this year? Here are the responses. “I wouldn’t say a significant portion is shifting from TV to online. However, I will say that the investments in online advertising during [...] more...
ADOTAS – In attempt to enforce some kind of app purity system back in April, Apple decided to ban pay-per-install incentives from its app ecosystem after a bunch of apps that had rocketed up the App Store rankings. This took a huge chunk out of mobile ad network Tapjoy’s business, so it’s not [...] more...
ADOTAS - James Green is the new CEO of search retargeting company Magnetic. His more than 20 years in the digital realm includes executive experience at The Walt Disney Company, Pixar Animation Studios and 24/7 Real Media (which acquired ad server Sabela Media, where Green was a founding partner and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Following Apple’s banning of offer walls that incentivize app downloads through virtual items, Tapjoy, once known as OfferPal, is launching a $5 million fund to port iOS apps to Android, a process that can cost developers anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000. The catch? Tapjoy wants to be able to distribute and monetize [...] more...
ADOTAS – Can we all agree that discovering apps in the App Store sucks? Maybe Apple could follow GetJar’s lead and integrate Facebook Connect for a truly social experience, but somehow we doubt that’s going to happen. While on the user front, it’s just a pain in the ass to navigate [...] more...
ADOTAS – While Pay-Per-Install allows mobile app developers to reward users for downloading and installing apps, Tapjoy’s new Pay-Per-Action SDK allows them incentivize taking actions within apps. iOS and Android developers will be able to reward their users for doing anything from watching a tutorial to beating a level on [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]