ADOTAS — It’s vital for businesses to reach potential customers on their mobile devices. A new study conducted by Magid shows consumers spend an average of 14 hours a week on mobile devices — or more than half a day. Consumers that use mobile devices have said they’re receptive to [...] more...
Want to ensure that consumers are watching a your brand’s video to completion? Advertisers can now provide an incentive to consumers who view their ad content online. Earlier this week, Selectable Media launched its ad selector platform for mobile that enables brands to deliver high-CMP video content to consumers. (The ad selector [...] more...
Earlier this week via email, we asked industry leaders: Is a significant portion of Super Bowl ad dollars shifting from TV to online this year? Here are the responses. “I wouldn’t say a significant portion is shifting from TV to online. However, I will say that the investments in online advertising during [...] more...
ADOTAS – In attempt to enforce some kind of app purity system back in April, Apple decided to ban pay-per-install incentives from its app ecosystem after a bunch of apps that had rocketed up the App Store rankings. This took a huge chunk out of mobile ad network Tapjoy’s business, so it’s not [...] more...
ADOTAS - James Green is the new CEO of search retargeting company Magnetic. His more than 20 years in the digital realm includes executive experience at The Walt Disney Company, Pixar Animation Studios and 24/7 Real Media (which acquired ad server Sabela Media, where Green was a founding partner and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Following Apple’s banning of offer walls that incentivize app downloads through virtual items, Tapjoy, once known as OfferPal, is launching a $5 million fund to port iOS apps to Android, a process that can cost developers anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000. The catch? Tapjoy wants to be able to distribute and monetize [...] more...
ADOTAS – Can we all agree that discovering apps in the App Store sucks? Maybe Apple could follow GetJar’s lead and integrate Facebook Connect for a truly social experience, but somehow we doubt that’s going to happen. While on the user front, it’s just a pain in the ass to navigate [...] more...
ADOTAS – While Pay-Per-Install allows mobile app developers to reward users for downloading and installing apps, Tapjoy’s new Pay-Per-Action SDK allows them incentivize taking actions within apps. iOS and Android developers will be able to reward their users for doing anything from watching a tutorial to beating a level on [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we noted yesterday, this has been a gonzo week for funding news, kinda making you wonder if 2011 would really be the year of exiting. Another day, another round of funding closed — this time in the offer-marketing/virtual goods monetization/alternative payment solution realm, as TapJoy raised $21 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Right as the weather gets warmer, mobile merger mania keeps getting hotter. Now offer marketers are jumping in the game: Offerpal (which will not shake the “Oh, that Offerpal” rep for a while) has scooped up Tapjoy, a mobile application developer and monetization platform. Highly popular on the iPhone [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran