Tapjoy Marquee Video(TM) Offers Premium Placement and Greater Visibility for Video Ads on the Tapjoy Marketplace
SAN FRANCISCO, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Tapjoy, Inc. (www.tapjoy.com), a leading mobile advertising and monetization platform, today announced the launch of Tapjoy Marquee Video™, a new high-impact ad unit designed to grab consumers’ attention and drive deeper engagement for brands. Now available across Tapjoy’s network reaching more than 435 [...] more...
ADOTAS – The mobile ad industry has gotten a bad rap as of late, with publishers struggling to deliver ads in just the right way without annoying consumers. It’s a delicate balance – inserting marketing messages into tiny ad units without completely overtaking the mobile experience. Emerging native ad solutions [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s vital for businesses to reach potential customers on their mobile devices. A new study conducted by Magid shows consumers spend an average of 14 hours a week on mobile devices — or more than half a day. Consumers that use mobile devices have said they’re receptive to [...] more...
Want to ensure that consumers are watching a your brand’s video to completion? Advertisers can now provide an incentive to consumers who view their ad content online. Earlier this week, Selectable Media launched its ad selector platform for mobile that enables brands to deliver high-CMP video content to consumers. (The ad selector [...] more...
Earlier this week via email, we asked industry leaders: Is a significant portion of Super Bowl ad dollars shifting from TV to online this year? Here are the responses. “I wouldn’t say a significant portion is shifting from TV to online. However, I will say that the investments in online advertising during [...] more...
ADOTAS – In attempt to enforce some kind of app purity system back in April, Apple decided to ban pay-per-install incentives from its app ecosystem after a bunch of apps that had rocketed up the App Store rankings. This took a huge chunk out of mobile ad network Tapjoy’s business, so it’s not [...] more...
ADOTAS - James Green is the new CEO of search retargeting company Magnetic. His more than 20 years in the digital realm includes executive experience at The Walt Disney Company, Pixar Animation Studios and 24/7 Real Media (which acquired ad server Sabela Media, where Green was a founding partner and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Following Apple’s banning of offer walls that incentivize app downloads through virtual items, Tapjoy, once known as OfferPal, is launching a $5 million fund to port iOS apps to Android, a process that can cost developers anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000. The catch? Tapjoy wants to be able to distribute and monetize [...] more...
ADOTAS – Can we all agree that discovering apps in the App Store sucks? Maybe Apple could follow GetJar’s lead and integrate Facebook Connect for a truly social experience, but somehow we doubt that’s going to happen. While on the user front, it’s just a pain in the ass to navigate [...] more...
ADOTAS – While Pay-Per-Install allows mobile app developers to reward users for downloading and installing apps, Tapjoy’s new Pay-Per-Action SDK allows them incentivize taking actions within apps. iOS and Android developers will be able to reward their users for doing anything from watching a tutorial to beating a level on [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial