ADOTAS – Oracle announced yesterday that it has signed an agreement to acquire Big Data platform BlueKai. Terms were not officially announced, but media speculation puts the price tag in the range of $400 million. “Modern marketers require new ways of acquiring, centralizing, interpreting, and activating customer data across marketing [...] more...
The launch of Google Tag Manager, which helps digital marketers more easily manage their Google-related products, has drawn reaction from interested parties. Ali Behnam, CEO of Tealium, a leader in enterprise tag management, responded thusly: Google’s entry into the space validates the tag management space, and verifies the growing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Getting some privacy used to be as simple as locking your door or finding a nice, quiet spot somewhere. Keeping your information private was as simple as putting it away in a locked drawer or safe. Well, those days are long gone, and many consumers are not happy about it. The Information [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last night at a charity event hosted by InMobi (more to come), I ran into a lawyer whose firm serves venture capital firms with their eyes on advertising tech by drawing up investing contracts and such. As I trudge through all the funding announcements in my inbox this morning, I can’t [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tag management systems have plenty of advantages: they reduce the need for IT resources, speed up page loading time, and improve overall site performance. There’s another, equally critical advantage baked into some (but not all, it must be mentioned) tag management systems. They can help marketers, site owners, [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to tag manager TagMan, the most typically used advertising tracking tag or pixels, the iFrame container employed by most major ad servers, can take a quarter of a second to load. Most e-commerce sites surveyed by TagMan last year incorporate five to seven tags per page (some [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been a while since we checked in with the advertising tag masters at TagMan, and it seems they’ve been quite busy — most recently, the company jumped into bed with retargeting champion Criteo for a partnership promises to simplify, accelerate and enhance the execution of retargeting campaigns. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Chalk up some more momentum for the attribution express — the same week attribution and analytics firm ClearSaleing is purchased by GSI Commerce, tag management problem-solver TagMan left a Series A round of funding with $2.25 million. Leading the round was Greycroft Partners, with iNovia Capital and Cambridge [...] more...
ADOTAS – I ran into Chris Brinkworth, CMO of TagMan, yesterday at a Mediamind event (more on Monday), who lamented that there’s nothing sexy about his field. A friend of his does social media marketing and agency eyes light up at the very mention of Facebook; however, when Chris says [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]