The launch of Google Tag Manager, which helps digital marketers more easily manage their Google-related products, has drawn reaction from interested parties. Ali Behnam, CEO of Tealium, a leader in enterprise tag management, responded thusly: Google’s entry into the space validates the tag management space, and verifies the growing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Getting some privacy used to be as simple as locking your door or finding a nice, quiet spot somewhere. Keeping your information private was as simple as putting it away in a locked drawer or safe. Well, those days are long gone, and many consumers are not happy about it. The Information [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last night at a charity event hosted by InMobi (more to come), I ran into a lawyer whose firm serves venture capital firms with their eyes on advertising tech by drawing up investing contracts and such. As I trudge through all the funding announcements in my inbox this morning, I can’t [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tag management systems have plenty of advantages: they reduce the need for IT resources, speed up page loading time, and improve overall site performance. There’s another, equally critical advantage baked into some (but not all, it must be mentioned) tag management systems. They can help marketers, site owners, [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to tag manager TagMan, the most typically used advertising tracking tag or pixels, the iFrame container employed by most major ad servers, can take a quarter of a second to load. Most e-commerce sites surveyed by TagMan last year incorporate five to seven tags per page (some [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been a while since we checked in with the advertising tag masters at TagMan, and it seems they’ve been quite busy — most recently, the company jumped into bed with retargeting champion Criteo for a partnership promises to simplify, accelerate and enhance the execution of retargeting campaigns. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Chalk up some more momentum for the attribution express — the same week attribution and analytics firm ClearSaleing is purchased by GSI Commerce, tag management problem-solver TagMan left a Series A round of funding with $2.25 million. Leading the round was Greycroft Partners, with iNovia Capital and Cambridge [...] more...
ADOTAS – I ran into Chris Brinkworth, CMO of TagMan, yesterday at a Mediamind event (more on Monday), who lamented that there’s nothing sexy about his field. A friend of his does social media marketing and agency eyes light up at the very mention of Facebook; however, when Chris says [...] more...
ADOTAS – Conversion attribution is gaining prominence in the digital advertising space, so firms such as TagMan, which offers tag management solutions, would seem a wise investment. The company closed a first round of outside financing with $1.3 million. Leading the investing herd were Cambridge Angels and the London Business School [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]