The launch of Google Tag Manager, which helps digital marketers more easily manage their Google-related products, has drawn reaction from interested parties. Ali Behnam, CEO of Tealium, a leader in enterprise tag management, responded thusly: Google’s entry into the space validates the tag management space, and verifies the growing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Getting some privacy used to be as simple as locking your door or finding a nice, quiet spot somewhere. Keeping your information private was as simple as putting it away in a locked drawer or safe. Well, those days are long gone, and many consumers are not happy about it. The Information [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last night at a charity event hosted by InMobi (more to come), I ran into a lawyer whose firm serves venture capital firms with their eyes on advertising tech by drawing up investing contracts and such. As I trudge through all the funding announcements in my inbox this morning, I can’t [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tag management systems have plenty of advantages: they reduce the need for IT resources, speed up page loading time, and improve overall site performance. There’s another, equally critical advantage baked into some (but not all, it must be mentioned) tag management systems. They can help marketers, site owners, [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to tag manager TagMan, the most typically used advertising tracking tag or pixels, the iFrame container employed by most major ad servers, can take a quarter of a second to load. Most e-commerce sites surveyed by TagMan last year incorporate five to seven tags per page (some [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been a while since we checked in with the advertising tag masters at TagMan, and it seems they’ve been quite busy — most recently, the company jumped into bed with retargeting champion Criteo for a partnership promises to simplify, accelerate and enhance the execution of retargeting campaigns. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Chalk up some more momentum for the attribution express — the same week attribution and analytics firm ClearSaleing is purchased by GSI Commerce, tag management problem-solver TagMan left a Series A round of funding with $2.25 million. Leading the round was Greycroft Partners, with iNovia Capital and Cambridge [...] more...
ADOTAS – I ran into Chris Brinkworth, CMO of TagMan, yesterday at a Mediamind event (more on Monday), who lamented that there’s nothing sexy about his field. A friend of his does social media marketing and agency eyes light up at the very mention of Facebook; however, when Chris says [...] more...
ADOTAS – Conversion attribution is gaining prominence in the digital advertising space, so firms such as TagMan, which offers tag management solutions, would seem a wise investment. The company closed a first round of outside financing with $1.3 million. Leading the investing herd were Cambridge Angels and the London Business School [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than