SAN FRANCISCO, February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – According to a recent survey, there are more than 920 million* websites on the Internet. More than 95% of these sites fail to follow Google’s recommendation to build and maintain one website that works across all devices, including desktop, tablets and smartphones. Moboom today announced [...] more...
ADOTAS – Connected devices have become part of our Christmas and Thanksgiving traditions. This marks a change from just a few years ago when smartphones and tablets represented exciting new additions to our lives that we couldn’t wait to unwrap, activate, and start filling up with apps. Flurry’s data showed another record-breaking level [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on March 14, 2013, placed at No. 19 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — The rapid adoption of mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) and their use alongside desktop and in-home electronics (PCs, TVs) is significantly changing the way all of us [...] more...
LONDON and SAN FRANCISCO, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — blinkx plc (“blinkx” or the “Company”), the Internet Media platform that connects audiences with brands through professionally generated content, announces that it has today entered into an agreement (the “Acquisition Agreement”) to acquire Rhythm NewMedia Inc. (“Rhythm”), a leading premium mobile video [...] more...
LONDON, November 20, 2013 (ADOTAS) — AdSpruce has unveiled a unique native video advertising proposition for mobile devices. The solution is a custom-made branded TV channel consisting of the brand’s video content interspersed with their latest ads and can be made available across all digital media from smartphones and tablets [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Can you hear me now? Good.” Those six words started it all. Two major cell phone service providers are just now catching up with the comedic fire that Verizon started more than a decade ago. That irritating phone conversation From 2002 until 2011, the “Can you hear me now” guy – [...] more...
ADOTAS – Many of today’s marketing organizations have made significant investments in CRM systems, analytic tools and marketing automation platforms to better identify, understand and connect with their customers and prospects. But making the most of these investments is no small task and each new platform, system or solution comes [...] more...
ADOTAS — We are seeing a massive change in video consumption behaviors. Users are consuming more content online via a variety of non-traditional channels (smartphones, tablets, IPTV, etc.). As consumption patterns shift, short form content is one of the main ways viewers are currently consuming online content. This kind of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online advertising is a different beast from its television and print counterparts. Display ads can be tracked and measured online, but to date, there isn’t a clear, universal metric to help marketers track effectiveness across all channels including desktop, tablet and mobile platforms. Today, online advertisers have the ability [...] more...
ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has presented a rapid series of opportunities and challenges. First came the growth of websites, which took consumer attention from traditional media and eventually attracted an increasing percentage of media budgets. Next came a tidal wave of social media outlets like [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,