ADOTAS — With its smooth touch screen and mobile optimized browser, iPhone became the preferred smartphone for surfing the web soon after its launch, and remained that way until the middle of 2010 when Android phones surpassed iPhones. However, since being offered on the Verizon network in February 2011, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – In 2012, social video engagement rose from 42% to 70% the year before, according to new research by Adobe, with the viral reach of video content accounting for 77% of ALL reach via social networking sites. That compares to 55% for non-video content like status updates and confirms the [...] more...
Here’s what’s new, PC-cats: Extole just closed an additional $7.6 million in funding. The investment was made by Extole’s current investor roster including Shasta Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Trident Capital. The additional funding will be used to fuel growth and accelerate product and platform investments. This brings Extole’s [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON (November 15, 2012) – King.com, a leading casual social games company, today announced that its advertising revenue from its social games has increased tenfold in 2012 and that its top advertising solutions, such as incentivized video, have averaged a click-through rate of more than 5 percent. Leveraging [...] more...
Changing the way Internet shoppers make purchasing decisions online, Triad Retail Media announced today that it has collaborated with a number of industry-leading retailers and brands to create engaging back-to-school digital shopper marketing campaigns. Using a unique formula for each customer, Triad executes, sells and monetizes digital media campaigns, which include [...] more...
ADOTAS – The team behind T-Mobile‘s Angry Birds Live commercial gained recognition when their recent efforts spread like wildfire on the internet, achieving 8 million views of the video. Even the behind-the-scenes footage made an impact, with 140,000 views. The success was no mistake — Angry Birds followed all the [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdBlock Plus developer Wladimir Palant announced last week the popular ad-blocking plugin is going to begin blocking fewer ads — at least in its default settings. AdBlock Plus 2.0 allows for “non-intrusive” ads — that is, ads that are static (preferably text-only) and, as such, have no audio or [...] more...
ADOTAS – The U.S. Justice Department wants to postpone its antitrust case aiming to block ‘s AT&T’s acquisition of T-Mobile, and today Justice Department attorney Joseph Wayland proposed that delay in court. The trial was originally scheduled to begin in February of 2012. According to Wayland’s statement, because AT&T withdrew [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although Google summoned a lot of fanfare to launch its digital Wallet, a mobile commerce solution that employed NFC technology and the Android mobile operating system, even if you squinted really hard, it was obvious that the application was limited (which is really too kind an adjective). The age [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last holiday season, eBay witnessed a 134% year-over-year growth in U.S. m-commerce sales between Nov. 25 to Dec. 25, resulting in $100 million in gross merchandise value (GMV). As smartphone proliferation ramps up, eBay is expecting even more m-commerce business — hence why yesterday its PayPal unit acquired Zong, which [...] more...
Examining the M-Commerce Landscape After eBay’s Zong AcquisitionADOTAS – Last holiday season, eBay witnessed a 134% year-over-year growth in U.S. m-commerce sales between Nov. 25 to Dec. [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]