AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in predictive media optimization technology, today announced from South By Southwest®, a Kenshoo integration with Oracle Social Cloud. The news comes as part of Oracle’s newly announced open API-based paid social media solution for its customers. The solution will provide marketers [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you love music, advertising and digital tech, you must be pretty jazzed this week. The highly anticipated South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival 2014 kicks of this Friday, featuring over 2000 musical acts, thousands of digital creatives and swarms of technology companies, set to descent upon laid-back Austin, Texas. [...] more...
ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further information on each conference can be found by clicking on the corresponding link. Happy networking! SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! SES Toronto, June 12-14. ad:tech Singapore, June 13 and 14. mCommerce Insider Summit in Kohler, Wisc., June 16-19. Cannes [...] more...
ADOTAS – Justin Timberlake is back with a vengeance after a 6-year album hiatus. With 968,000 copies sold in his first week, many doubters have been silenced – but how exactly did he do it? Look no further than the incredible marketing push and media blitz of JT’s comeback album, [...] more...
Now that SXSWi is in the books, want to know who won the visual revolution at this year’s festival? For example, how many photos were shared? Did attendees prefer Instagram or Twitter? Look no further. Chute, a Y-combinator company that works with some of the world’s leading brands and [...] more...
In the future, search engines will be able to read your mind – or at least your past conversations. On Tuesday at SXSW in Austin, Texas, several emerging companies presented their innovations to the crowd and in front of a panel of judges as part of the Interactive Accelerator track [...] more...
The technology, music and entertainment industries collide at Austin’s annual three-in-one South by Southwest festival this week, so what should people expect this year at the nation’s most influential and talked about event? Each year, South by Southwest (SXSW) attracts more than 200,000 people to Austin, Texas, transforming the capital [...] more...
SXSW has announced it will be using using TriCaster by NewTek to give fans unprecedented access to the festival’s hottest events. For the first time, “SXSW Live” will brings music showcases, keynote speakers, convergence panels and more through a live-stream page at www.SXSW.com/live. “Fans of SXSW want more live content,” said Russ [...] more...
Over the past few years, following hashtags on Twitter has become the default way SXSW festivalgoers let each other know where they are, what’s happening and what’s hot. This is also one of the top ways that brands, film producers and bands promote their presence at SXSW. The trouble is, with [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. I wish I could escape to Austin this weekend for South by Southwest! But with midterms right around the corner, [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]