ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further information on each conference can be found by clicking on the corresponding link. Happy networking! SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! SES Toronto, June 12-14. ad:tech Singapore, June 13 and 14. mCommerce Insider Summit in Kohler, Wisc., June 16-19. Cannes [...] more...
ADOTAS – Justin Timberlake is back with a vengeance after a 6-year album hiatus. With 968,000 copies sold in his first week, many doubters have been silenced – but how exactly did he do it? Look no further than the incredible marketing push and media blitz of JT’s comeback album, [...] more...
Now that SXSWi is in the books, want to know who won the visual revolution at this year’s festival? For example, how many photos were shared? Did attendees prefer Instagram or Twitter? Look no further. Chute, a Y-combinator company that works with some of the world’s leading brands and [...] more...
In the future, search engines will be able to read your mind – or at least your past conversations. On Tuesday at SXSW in Austin, Texas, several emerging companies presented their innovations to the crowd and in front of a panel of judges as part of the Interactive Accelerator track [...] more...
The technology, music and entertainment industries collide at Austin’s annual three-in-one South by Southwest festival this week, so what should people expect this year at the nation’s most influential and talked about event? Each year, South by Southwest (SXSW) attracts more than 200,000 people to Austin, Texas, transforming the capital [...] more...
SXSW has announced it will be using using TriCaster by NewTek to give fans unprecedented access to the festival’s hottest events. For the first time, “SXSW Live” will brings music showcases, keynote speakers, convergence panels and more through a live-stream page at www.SXSW.com/live. “Fans of SXSW want more live content,” said Russ [...] more...
Over the past few years, following hashtags on Twitter has become the default way SXSW festivalgoers let each other know where they are, what’s happening and what’s hot. This is also one of the top ways that brands, film producers and bands promote their presence at SXSW. The trouble is, with [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. I wish I could escape to Austin this weekend for South by Southwest! But with midterms right around the corner, [...] more...
ADOTAS - Welcome back to the office, everyone who spent last week at South by Southwest (or, as we at Adotas might call those folks, “lucky jerks”). We’d ask what we missed, but the thing is, through the wonders of social media, we already know. And in this new infographic, [...] more...
ADOTAS - Happy South by Southwest, everyone. Whether you’re partying in Austin this week and soaking up the latest technological and cultural developments to hit the scene or simply peering enviously at the event from behind your computer screen in your own living room, Murray Newlands is taking a close [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]