ADOTAS – This article shares some of the recent research from the brand new IDTechEx report, “Wearable Technology 2014-2024”. Wearable technology mainly concerns devices and apparel/textiles. Devices are discrete electronic and electrical hardware sold on its own for bodywear. It may be utilised by being attached to apparel or by [...] more...
ADOTAS – Burst Media recently surveyed 1,032 US online adults aged 18 or older about their plans for watching this year’s Super Bowl. The company, a full-service provider of digital advertising solutions for independent Web publishers and brand advertisers, covered how digital media and devices play a role in the viewing experience [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marketers already know that women dominate usage of social media platforms like Pinterest but according to a new study published by Pew, women in fact dominate virtually every other social network channel except for LinkedIn. Today, 73 percent of adults online are now using a social networking platform to [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today announced the results of a comprehensive study of 1,000 adults from the U.S. and Canada that own both a PC and a tablet. The study provided a snapshot of not only how consumers are using their tablets to interact with [...] more...
ADOTAS – The much-publicized troubled launch of the Obama administration’s Healthcare.gov website is a reminder of how poorly the U.S. government fares in delivering digital assets and value to its citizens. The project seemed to be a dud on arrival, with system instability illustrative of a wider project management breakdown [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much content they should be sharing with their audiences each day, but one thing’s for sure: The optimal number has climbed up into the double digits. Trapit recently conducted a survey of U.S. marketers that showed that the majority of respondents (58 [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new survey of 10,337 people who are active in social media found that when it comes to product and service recommendations, Facebook was the most trusted platform; over two-thirds (68%) say they trust Facebook over Pinterest (56%), YouTube (51%) and Twitter [...] more...
AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), the network connecting brands and retailers to the authentic voices of consumers wherever they shop, today announced the availability of the Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews Trust Mark. The first-of-its-kind mark proactively identifies consumer reviews that comply with Bazaarvoice’s Authenticity Policy in an [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today, BrandAds announced the results of a survey of over 100 advertising professionals about the current state of digital video campaign measurement. The data shows widespread interest in using digital video to reach consumers, however 60 percent of respondents believe they can’t measure the impact of their [...] more...
ADOTAS – As retailers shift into high gear this week, launching Black Friday promotions and holiday advertising campaigns to turn online traffic into in-store foot traffic, are they really making the right investments for the season? According to recent findings from the DDB Life Style Study, this year almost half [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use