ADOTAS — Today, BrandAds announced the results of a survey of over 100 advertising professionals about the current state of digital video campaign measurement. The data shows widespread interest in using digital video to reach consumers, however 60 percent of respondents believe they can’t measure the impact of their [...] more...
ADOTAS – As retailers shift into high gear this week, launching Black Friday promotions and holiday advertising campaigns to turn online traffic into in-store foot traffic, are they really making the right investments for the season? According to recent findings from the DDB Life Style Study, this year almost half [...] more...
ADOTAS – Get ready. The annual shopping hysteria that is Black Friday is just days away. And while brick and mortar stores have been prepping themselves for weeks, a recent Deloitte survey found that 68% of consumers with access to a tablet or smartphone plan to stay home and do their [...] more...
Martini, Acxiom and Ipsos Partner to Provide Brands With Comprehensive Affluent Audience Insights and Research
SAN FRANCISCO and NEW YORK, November 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Martini, the experts in engaging the audience with the most money and influence online, has partnered with the most prestigious offline and online data service company Acxiom® (NASDAQ: ACXM), and Ipsos (Mendelsohn), the independent market research firm recognized for its annual [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, November 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Evolve Media’s CraveOnline Media, the largest online male lifestyle publisher, announced results today from a comScore study titled, “The Male Millennial Influencer Study.” According to the study, one in seven millennial men self-identify as an influencer. With the purpose of learning more about [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pop. Electronica. Rap. Music undoubtedly has a powerful influence on people’s moods and productivity, and in a recent survey, 51 percent of respondents said they view music events as the No. 1 way to build a positive association towards a brand. In fact, 65 percent of people consider [...] more...
Bluewolf’s Annual ‘State of Salesforce’ Report Reveals Customer Engagement as Companies’ Top Priority for 2014
NEW YORK, November 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Bluewolf, a leading global business consulting firm, in collaboration with the MIT Sloan School of Management, today released the second edition of its annual survey that analyzes how companies use and innovate on the world’s leading CRM platform. The State of Salesforce report, based on data collected [...] more...
BOSTON, October 31, 2013 (ADOTAS) – ChoiceStream, the top choice for brand advertisers interested in advanced target optimization and programmatic buying, today announced the results of its 2013 Survey of Consumer Opinions On Audience Targeting and Online Advertising. The survey data provides further insights into the how and the why of [...] more...
WALTHAM, Mass. — October 29, 2013 — Think selling in a difficult economy is a challenge? Try doing so without sales materials. That’s a struggle many sales reps are facing, according to a new survey from cloud-based business presentation company Brainshark, Inc. One in 3 sales reps (33%) reports they’re “often” or “always [...] more...
ADOTAS — PulsePoint, which was Advertising Week’s content marketing partner, just released a new infographic based on a survey conducted at Advertising Week 2013. Over 2000 Advertising Week delegates were surveyed to capture the top industry opinions below. The top takeaways: Delegates came to learn about content marketing (no surprise there), and were [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]