ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced that it will be incorporating hashtags onto the world’s largest social network. Hashtags have become widely popular on other social sites like Twitter and Instagram, providing a way for people to categorize and search for their social shares across the [...] more...
ADOTAS (via DomainSkate) — With the acquisition of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803, the US doubled in size. Lewis and Clark, led by their guide Sacagawea, struck out on an expedition to map this new, great-unknown area. Two hundred and ten years later, the Internet is on the cusp of a [...] more...
ADOTAS — Moms influence $2.4 trillion in annual spend, and word-of-mouth from Moms can make or break a product. The question is, how do you motivate them to take action? According to PunchTab’s research, released today, you should offer them rewards. 81% of moms said they would engage more with a [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a survey of 100 media agencies, media owners and brands, conducted by the Festival of Media Global 2013, many believe media agencies are adapting well and that the media planner’s role will change to take on more of a strategic/advisory capacity; however there is some concern over [...] more...
Aquent and the American Marketing Association released the results of a survey of 2,600 marketers to help pinpoint the highest paying cities, most in-demand jobs, and most satisfying careers. The survey revealed that working in advertising was the #5 most satisfying job in marketing. Below is a peek at the top [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (October 3, 2012) – Curata, Inc., a content curation solution that enables marketers and publishers to easily find, organize, and share content, has opened the survey for its second annual B2B content marketing trends report. The survey explores the state of B2B marketing and the changing role of [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to research that social media monitoring and analytics company Visible Technologies released today, 69 percent of online posts expressing purchase intent are written by women — but advertisers have been slow to leverage the places on the internet where the social conversation is happening that brings women [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, the Crain-published marketing trade journal BtoB Magazine and business audience marketing company Bizo announced the results of a survey they’d conducted together of 326 business-to-business marketers. In general, the survey showed B2B marketers are having difficulty meeting the goals they’ve set (63 percent said their current marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a report issued earlier this week by eMarketer with data from a ValueClick Media survey, 65 percent of marketers said they planned on spending more on mobile advertising in 2012 than they did in 2011, and 49 percent said they planned on spending more in video [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – According to the “2012 Marketing Trends Survey” from StrongMail, conducted by Zoomerang, email marketing and social media are set to see the biggest budget increases by marketers in 2012. The survey was conducted from Nov. 16-29, and got responses from 939 business leaders regarding their planned marketing [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a