ADOTAS – Last year was marked by an influx of acquisitions in the ad tech world, a trend that can be largely attributed to the not-always-true notion that a new technology must be offering something innovative and unique to the marketplace, so it must be acquired to serve as a [...] more...
ADOTAS — “Programmatic.” Publishers have a love-hate relationship with this word. On the one hand, programmatic channels help sell unsold ad inventory. On the other hand, introducing third parties into online ad sales opens the door for potential data leakage (the collection and usage of consumer behavioral data without the website [...] more...
ADOTAS – Major publishers are already embracing private exchanges fueled by real-time bidding — are ad servers next in line to open RTB conduits? AdJuggler’s new Exchange Media Program (EMP), powered by supply side platform and private exchange operator Admeld, is an extension of its ad server that hooks up publishers and networks [...] more...
ADOTAS – Among many interesting findings — including that advertisers are highly interested in RTB-powered publisher private exchanges — PubMatic’s recent survey with DigiDay discovered that 47% of publishers had to turn down an advertiser RFP because they couldn’t provide the required targeting. Hey, no need to be sad! PubMatic will [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We want to be a publisher’s monetization partner, not a service,” said Lijit COO Walter Knapp. “Many smaller publishers and bloggers are good at content management and not great at the technical side. We provide the business half of a CMS platform.” Aiming to be a true supply-side platform, [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s become the fashionable thing to turn down a Google acquisition offer: Mark Zuckerberg brushed off Big G’s offer for Facebook years ago, Twitter reportedly balked at a puny price, Yelp said forget it and even Groupon stuck up its nose (though after its Super Bowl ad debacle, a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Back in September the rumor mill went wild with speculation that publisher-side platform the Rubicon Project was fixing to buy News Corp’s Fox Audience Network, which seemed stuck in limbo after being spun off into MySpace following the departure of CEO and co-creator Adam Bain (now Twitter’s president [...] more...
ADOTAS – And here I thought trading season was over! Kara Swisher at AllThingsD has sources whispering excitedly that MySpace is bartering most of its Fox Audience Network assets to The Rubicon Project in exchange for a minority equity slice. This is actually something AdExchanger resident psychic John Ebbert predicted [...] more...
ADOTAS – My roommate had “The Deadliest Catch” on the other night, and as I watched burly fisherman pull in giant cages filled with humongous fish, I not only had an uncontrollable desire for sushi but also saw an apt metaphor. All that lovely audience data is just swimming around [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really