ADOTAS — “Programmatic.” Publishers have a love-hate relationship with this word. On the one hand, programmatic channels help sell unsold ad inventory. On the other hand, introducing third parties into online ad sales opens the door for potential data leakage (the collection and usage of consumer behavioral data without the website [...] more...
ADOTAS – Major publishers are already embracing private exchanges fueled by real-time bidding — are ad servers next in line to open RTB conduits? AdJuggler’s new Exchange Media Program (EMP), powered by supply side platform and private exchange operator Admeld, is an extension of its ad server that hooks up publishers and networks [...] more...
ADOTAS – Among many interesting findings — including that advertisers are highly interested in RTB-powered publisher private exchanges — PubMatic’s recent survey with DigiDay discovered that 47% of publishers had to turn down an advertiser RFP because they couldn’t provide the required targeting. Hey, no need to be sad! PubMatic will [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We want to be a publisher’s monetization partner, not a service,” said Lijit COO Walter Knapp. “Many smaller publishers and bloggers are good at content management and not great at the technical side. We provide the business half of a CMS platform.” Aiming to be a true supply-side platform, [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s become the fashionable thing to turn down a Google acquisition offer: Mark Zuckerberg brushed off Big G’s offer for Facebook years ago, Twitter reportedly balked at a puny price, Yelp said forget it and even Groupon stuck up its nose (though after its Super Bowl ad debacle, a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Back in September the rumor mill went wild with speculation that publisher-side platform the Rubicon Project was fixing to buy News Corp’s Fox Audience Network, which seemed stuck in limbo after being spun off into MySpace following the departure of CEO and co-creator Adam Bain (now Twitter’s president [...] more...
ADOTAS – And here I thought trading season was over! Kara Swisher at AllThingsD has sources whispering excitedly that MySpace is bartering most of its Fox Audience Network assets to The Rubicon Project in exchange for a minority equity slice. This is actually something AdExchanger resident psychic John Ebbert predicted [...] more...
ADOTAS – My roommate had “The Deadliest Catch” on the other night, and as I watched burly fisherman pull in giant cages filled with humongous fish, I not only had an uncontrollable desire for sushi but also saw an apt metaphor. All that lovely audience data is just swimming around [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than