Now that the 2012 election is behind us, it’s time to shed a little light on the amount of spending that took place in this year’s race to the White House. According to an article published in the November 12 issue of Advertising Age, media raked in record dollars during the [...] more...
With less than a month left to Election Day, both presidential candidates are heavily investing in ad dollars across every medium in order to win over final voters. In fact, during the second week of October, Mitt Romney spent about $16.8 million on television ads, according to ad-tracking data provided [...] more...
As the Super PACs are dumping billions of dollars into the presidential campaigns this election season, only a small portion of those dollars were used to create official merchandise – yard signs, buttons, bumper stickers. Rather, the majority of political merchandise we purchase is created by unauthorized merchants attempting to [...] more...
In the aftermath of the second Presidential debate, Appinions, the opinion-influence marketing agency, compiled an all-too-timely ranking of the top political influencers who mentioned “binders of women” within the past 48 hours. The influencers – ranked by their influence score – are as follows: Governor Mitt Romney (score of 161). American Bridge [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 19th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy With Accountable Media | Marketing Foro: [...] URL http://www.adotas.com/2013/12/sharpen-your-marketing-strategy-with-accountable-media/ 2013-12-19 Manisha [...]
- ZEDO Capitalizes on Falk Fallout - ZEDO, Inc.: [...] adotas.com April 11, 2006 View the Article [...]
- DECEMBER 2013 | Point-Bl_nk Communication: [...] – December 10, 2013 Female Game Players Are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets By Oscar
- john: not sure how unique or novel this approach is, we were doing this 13 years