ADOTAS — Proprietary social data from Digimind Social shows which brand has already won consumer attention with their Super Bowl campaigns. Digimind monitored online conversations from Jan. 24-Jan. 30. Most notably, it’s clear that teaser campaigns pay off in the court of public opinion and consumers care a lot about celebrity endorsements [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s Super Bowl season again, and the industry debate is on: Are the ads worth it, or are they a waste of money? No matter which side you come down on, you can’t argue this: with an average audience of more than 105+ million viewers, the Super Bowl [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every year, the Super Bowl showcases the top two NFL teams and determines bragging rights for the season. But as compelling as the latest matchup is, it’s not the only game in town. The Super Bowl is a championship of sorts for advertisers too: It’s the one time [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ampush, the ad technology company and Facebook sPMD, just developed an infographic comparing TV Super Bowl Ads vs. Facebook and Twitter. The infographic explores ROI and where advertisers’ money would be best spent based on viewership, engagement, return, etc. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, experts warned brands planning to advertise in the Super Bowl that they need to be prepared for traffic spikes to their websites, especially after airing interactive ads. Unfortunately, Coca Cola did not heed the advice, which created frustration with a mobile website that simply would not [...] more...
ADOTAS — When Mark Twain was at a meeting of the Society of the Army of the Tennessee on November 12, 1879, he proclaimed, “I never could make a good impromptu speech without several hours to prepare it.” We live in a real-time world. A world where we share our [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s that time of year again in Adland. Brands are limbering up for one of the biggest advertising events of the year, the Super Bowl, which is now just over a week away. In this week’s Friday round-up, we’ve got a fair few Super Bowl teasers for you, and [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Volkswagen is the most shared Super Bowl brand of all time, according to data released by marketing tech platform Unruly today. The auto manufacturer’s ads have attracted more online shares across the social web* than any other Super Bowl sponsor. Driven by the huge [...] more...
ADOTAS – Squarespace, the design-centric website publishing platform based in New York, is a first-time national advertiser during the Super Bowl this year. The 30-second spot was created in-house by Chief Creative Officer, David Lee, who was formerly the Worldwide Digital Executive Creative Director at TBWA Worldwide and directed by [...] more...
ADOTAS – Did you know that most shared ad from 2013’s Super Bowl has received over 15.6 million views and was shared over 2.74 million times? With Super Bowl Sunday just around the corner, several brands like Budweiser, Nestle, and Doritos have already begun to launch their multi-million-dollar campaigns in [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,