ADOTAS — Every year the industry debates whether or not Super Bowl ads are worth the millions of dollars that brands invest for a TV spot (current estimate for the 2014 Super Bowl: $4 million for a 30-second spot). I’m not here for that debate, because it’s absolutely worth it if your primary [...] more...
Publishing powerhouse Hearst is embarking on a new strategy to change the way people consume editorial content, also giving rise to providing more integrated brand experiences offered by advertisers. Over the next several months, Hearst Digital Media’s portfolio of magazines will be getting a new look and feel. The publisher is [...] more...
Last week, we asked our readers: “Did this year’s Super Bowl ads live up to the hype?” Here are the results of that poll: No (87 percent). Yes (13 percent). Our new poll question is: “Who will benefit the most from Yahoo’s contextual ad alliance with Google?” We’ll publish the results next week. Subscribe [...] more...
This year’s Super Bowl ads with the most online mentions across the social web were Go Daddy, Doritos and Volkswagen, according to social media intelligence company, NetBase. But the commercial with the most positive chatter was Best Buy (followed by Taco Bell), while the most negative was for Go Daddy (only 15% [...] more...
Last week, we asked our readers: “Are Apple’s Q4 earnings legitimate cause for concern?” Here’s how they responded: No (72 percent). Yes (28 percent). Our new poll question is: “Did this year’s Super Bowl ads live up to the hype?” We’ll publish the results next week. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
An overwhelming amount of ad execs will tell you that the way they target their ads is based on demographics. We all know it’s been a longstanding practice in the industry, but how far is getting them? New data from Resonate takes a look at the values of female [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 19th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy With Accountable Media | Marketing Foro: [...] URL http://www.adotas.com/2013/12/sharpen-your-marketing-strategy-with-accountable-media/ 2013-12-19 Manisha [...]
- ZEDO Capitalizes on Falk Fallout - ZEDO, Inc.: [...] adotas.com April 11, 2006 View the Article [...]
- DECEMBER 2013 | Point-Bl_nk Communication: [...] – December 10, 2013 Female Game Players Are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets By Oscar
- john: not sure how unique or novel this approach is, we were doing this 13 years