NEW YORK (ADOTAS) – Havas Media announced today that it has partnered with DG (NASDAQ: DGIT) to deliver the first integrated solution for online and TV campaign management. The global partnership brings together Havas Media’s digital and media expertise and DG’s MediaMind and VideoFusion technologies at the core of Havas [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here are some of the billboards we passed on the information superhighway this morning: AdTruth has partnered with mobile SSP Inneractive, which will deploy AdTruth’s device recognition technology to improve targeting capabilities within apps. This partnership will allow publishers to more accurately price mobile inventory, leading to higher eCPMs [...] more...
Dual-Syndication Agreement Gives Publishing Group of America Access to The AOL On Network’s Massive Video Library and Distributes Original PGOA to New Audiences Around the Web NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AOL Inc. (NYSE: AOL) today announced a strategic partnership with the leading multimedia publisher Publishing Group of America (PGOA). [...] more...
NEW YORK & SAN JOSE – Razorfish, one of the world’s fastest growing digital and technology agencies, and Adobe Systems Incorporated, today announced a new global strategic partnership that will integrate all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Razorfish’s existing digital marketing technology platform, Fluent(TM). Through this partnership, the two companies [...] more...
Last week, we asked our readers: “Who will benefit the most from Yahoo’s contextual ad alliance with Google?” Google (31%) Marketers (28%) None of the above (28%) Yahoo! (9%) Consumers (3%) This week’s poll question is one we posed in our recently featured story: “Is the move to mobile a race to the bottom for publishers?” [...] more...
Last week, we asked our readers: “Did this year’s Super Bowl ads live up to the hype?” Here are the results of that poll: No (87 percent). Yes (13 percent). Our new poll question is: “Who will benefit the most from Yahoo’s contextual ad alliance with Google?” We’ll publish the results next week. Subscribe [...] more...
The industry is understandably abuzz about yesterday’s announcement that Yahoo! had formed a strategic partnership with Google. “… We’re excited to announce that we recently signed a global, non-exclusive agreement with Google to display ads on various Yahoo! properties and certain co-branded sites using Google’s AdSense for Content and Google’s AdMob [...] more...
TOKYO (October 3, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced a partnership with Criteo, the global leader in performance display advertising. Through the partnership, joint customers in Japan will be able to utilize Marin Retargeting, a complete workflow, analysis, [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that