EDITOR’S NOTE: In Part 1 of this article, the author explored the many reasons why mobile advertising sucks. Here, he offers a three-part solution he calls “The Zen of Mobile Advertising.” ADOTAS – The Zen of mobile app advertising is to instantly achieve a quality experience by giving the user a beautiful interactive native app experience [...] more...
ADOTAS — Steve Jobs famously declared that mobile advertising sucks, and three years later, I submit we might have an answer that would please him. In “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance,” novelist Robert M. Pirsig’s thesis is that to truly experience “quality,” one must both embrace and apply it [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been almost fifty years since Don Adams started making calls on his shoe phone as secret agent Maxwell Smart. Ever since “Get Smart” went off the air, we’ve all been secretly hankering for a shoe phone of our own. That day is finally here. No, we’re not [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Email Carrier never rests. Here’s a sampling from our Inbox. Tommy Page (pictured), a former record-company executive and, most recently, publisher at Billboard, has joined Pandora in the new position of Vice President, Artist and Brand Partnerships, effective immediately. The hiring is a signpost to Pandora’s expansion into [...] more...
It’s time to break out the stylus . . . again. As with any technology, hardware and software advances progress in a circular fashion, yet still manage to leap forward due to innovation with the introduction of new features. Tablet computers are the new normal these days, with Microsoft announcing [...] more...
WILTON, CT. (October 25, 2012) – Within 24 hours of Apple CEO Tim Cook’s unveiling of the new iPad as well as the iPad Mini, Toluna QuickSurveys has the first reliable consumer reaction to the launch via a survey of 2,000 U.S. consumers online. The survey found 45 percent of [...] more...
A message from Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. Steve’s passing one year ago today was a sad and difficult time for all of us. I hope that today everyone will reﬂect on his extraordinary life and the many ways he made the world a better place. One of the greatest gifts Steve gave [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – At some point in the future, October 5 will be called Steve Jobs Day, and millions around the world will go to work in jeans and a black turtleneck in memory of a man that less than 0.0000001% of the population ever met but seemingly 99% of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Right as Portishead sprinkled the final notes of “Sour Times” (“’cause nobody loves me… Not like you do“), a bearded patron of the Hammerstein Ballroom show stood up and demanded the attention of the second balcony audience. “Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen,” he said, “Steve Jobs has died.” Most of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Since the announcement of Steve Jobs’ departure from Apple, many stories have done the rounds analysing Tim Cook’s skill set and suitability as leader of one of the highest-profile companies of the century. While nobody would deny that Apple has an incredible design and product team in place, the [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than