ADOTAS – Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer had few new things to say at the McGraw-Hill media conference, though he gave some pretty weak responses to why the company was weak in search. Regarding search, Ballmer said the company had to start essentially from scratch about 6 years ago. Most of the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yahoo earnings reports was bad, though none predicted that it wouldn’t be Yahoo had been reeling for nearly a year after potential deals with Microsoft and Google fell through. It lost market share in search advertising, while its signature, display ads, have been battered in this recession. Fourth-quarter profit, excluding [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yahoo will be releasing its Q4 results tomorrow, with analysts expecting a revenue and profit drop. While Yahoo’s search will still be strong, display advertising, its main business, is expected to show the biggest dip. Despite massive layoffs, ‘giddy like school girls’ investors will want more cost cutting and [...] more...
ADOTAS — Steve Ballmer, once again, says that there is no chance that Microsoft would buy Yahoo. That seems to put an end to the speculation that a group of investment bankers and top Silicon Valley executives were working on a deal to take over Yahoo with debt supplied by Microsoft. Unless, of [...] more...
ADOTAS – AOL’s CEO Randy Falco was flapping his gums about Yahoo at its ad-buyer bribing fete at the Natural History Museum last night, according to Silicon Alley Insider. Falco told the pub that contrary to some buzz about Yahoo president Sue Decker slipping into Jerry Yang’s recently vacated shoes, she [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yesterday, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer made the pledge that the company would surpass Google in the online advertising and web search categories if it’s his “last breath” at the company, reports Reuters. During his talk at Microsoft’s MIX08 online technology conference in Las Vegas, Ballmer spoke about the $41.2 [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than