ADOTAS – In advance of Facebook’s Q3 2013 earnings call tomorrow, Spruce Media, a leading provider of enterprise-class marketing solutions for Facebook Ads and one of Facebook’s 14 strategic PMD, has just announced its new State of Facebook Advertising Q3 2013 report. In the report, Spruce Media provides statistical and trend analysis [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we solicited responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: ”What do you think of Facebook’s decision to simplify its ad-buying process by eliminating half of its 27 ad units?” Here’s how they responded: “We are very excited about Facebook’s announcement today. By simplifying their ad products, Facebook is making the ‘Path [...] more...
ADOTAS – Spruce Media, a leading provider of enterprise-class marketing solutions for Facebook Ads and one of 13 Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer partners, has issued its State of Facebook Advertising Q1 2013 report. The report offers an inside look at the state of advertising on Facebook in Q1 2013 and offers predictions for remainder [...] more...
ADOTAS – The burning question we posed to industry leaders today is: ”What is your reaction to today’s Facebook Android announcement?” Their responses are as follows: “Facebook continues to innovate at the intersection of social and mobile, redefining what it means to stay connected with friends and engaged with the apps you enjoy [...] more...
Today our panel of ad-tech honchos weighs in on the following question: “What is your reaction to Facebook’s acquisition of Microsoft Atlas?” “Facebook’s Microsoft Atlas acquisition is a conscious step toward solving the social media measurement conundrum. Advertisers have long debated over the tangible value of social networks when it comes [...] more...
Spruce Media’s “State of Facebook Ads Q4″ has been submitted for your perusal. Some key data points to highlight: CPM Trends Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market. Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4. Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4. CTR [...] more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
In advance of Facebook’s earnings call today (Tuesday), Spruce Media took a detailed look at FB’s advertising stats from Q3 2011 to Q3 2012. “Since their IPO, Facebook has faced significant scrutiny around their ad offering,” the report notes. “Investors and analysts have questioned their ability to grow revenue. And, brands [...] more...
San Francisco, CA (September 21, 2012) – Spruce Media, an enterprise class software solution built from the ground up exclusively for Facebook Ads, today announced that it has earned the distinction of being named a Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) by Facebook—the highest distinction of excellence Facebook has ever offered [...] more...
As many of us in the online advertising industry now know, Facebook is not about advertising; rather, it’s about stories and earned media. The fact is, Facebook controls one third of all online page views, so brands need to embrace Facebook, since that is where their audience is spending time [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]