ADOTAS – In advance of Facebook’s Q3 2013 earnings call tomorrow, Spruce Media, a leading provider of enterprise-class marketing solutions for Facebook Ads and one of Facebook’s 14 strategic PMD, has just announced its new State of Facebook Advertising Q3 2013 report. In the report, Spruce Media provides statistical and trend analysis [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we solicited responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: ”What do you think of Facebook’s decision to simplify its ad-buying process by eliminating half of its 27 ad units?” Here’s how they responded: “We are very excited about Facebook’s announcement today. By simplifying their ad products, Facebook is making the ‘Path [...] more...
ADOTAS – Spruce Media, a leading provider of enterprise-class marketing solutions for Facebook Ads and one of 13 Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer partners, has issued its State of Facebook Advertising Q1 2013 report. The report offers an inside look at the state of advertising on Facebook in Q1 2013 and offers predictions for remainder [...] more...
ADOTAS – The burning question we posed to industry leaders today is: ”What is your reaction to today’s Facebook Android announcement?” Their responses are as follows: “Facebook continues to innovate at the intersection of social and mobile, redefining what it means to stay connected with friends and engaged with the apps you enjoy [...] more...
Today our panel of ad-tech honchos weighs in on the following question: “What is your reaction to Facebook’s acquisition of Microsoft Atlas?” “Facebook’s Microsoft Atlas acquisition is a conscious step toward solving the social media measurement conundrum. Advertisers have long debated over the tangible value of social networks when it comes [...] more...
Spruce Media’s “State of Facebook Ads Q4″ has been submitted for your perusal. Some key data points to highlight: CPM Trends Newsfeed CPM in Q4 rises further, showing clear increase in competition in Facebook Ad market. Newsfeed mobile CPM is down 10% Q3 to Q4. Desktop Newsfeed CPM is up 34% Q3 to Q4. CTR [...] more...
Facebook’s introduction of Graph Search on Tuesday has, not surprisingly, elicited a flurry comments from interested Internet parties. Here’s what a few of them had to say: “At this point, I’m unimpressed. It remains unclear on how advertisers will be able to use this Graph Search product to better market and [...] more...
In advance of Facebook’s earnings call today (Tuesday), Spruce Media took a detailed look at FB’s advertising stats from Q3 2011 to Q3 2012. “Since their IPO, Facebook has faced significant scrutiny around their ad offering,” the report notes. “Investors and analysts have questioned their ability to grow revenue. And, brands [...] more...
San Francisco, CA (September 21, 2012) – Spruce Media, an enterprise class software solution built from the ground up exclusively for Facebook Ads, today announced that it has earned the distinction of being named a Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) by Facebook—the highest distinction of excellence Facebook has ever offered [...] more...
As many of us in the online advertising industry now know, Facebook is not about advertising; rather, it’s about stories and earned media. The fact is, Facebook controls one third of all online page views, so brands need to embrace Facebook, since that is where their audience is spending time [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]