ADOTAS — Today we solicited emailed responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “What is your reaction to Bloomberg’s report that Tremor Video, YuMe and Adap.tv are on course for initial public offerings this year?” Here’s how they responded: “The news of potential IPOs within the online video advertising industry is further [...] more...
ADOTAS – SpotXchange CEO Mike Shehan (pictured) recently discussed the rise in online video advertising with Cory Johnson on Bloomberg Television’s “Bloomberg West.” (Source: Bloomberg) Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F05%2Fwatch-why-online-video-advertising-is-growing-so-fast%2F'; addthis_title = 'WATCH%3A+Why+Online+Video+Advertising+Is+Growing+So+Fast'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
DENVER, April 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) – According to a commissioned study*conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of SpotXchange, the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, real-time bidding (RTB) in online video advertising will account for 24.7 percent of all U.S. online video spending by 2014. In the study “RTB [...] more...
… Previous “The answer is: no. The advertising ecosystem will likely always need a direct salesforce. What it doesn’t need however is more people to sell, traffic and optimize standardized banner ads – programmatic mechanisms are clearly compressing these taxes out of the system. The need for a qualified, educated direct sales team to connect [...] more...
AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
DENVER (September 17, 2012) – SpotXchange, Inc., the largest global marketplace of video ad inventory, today announced that First Call™ has seen more than 50 publishers start to use the service since its launch in February. This increase in publishers has added an average of 40 million daily impression opportunities [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the more head-turning releases demoed on the floor of this week’s ad:tech conference in San Francisco was video ad network SpotXchange‘s SkipIt service, which allows viewers to skip video ads, for a fee — basically, 10 cents per skip right now, plus one bonus skip for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Video ad marketplace SpotXchange announced that absolutely all (100%!) of its video inventory is now available through its real-time bidding API, which it launched last November. The company says that RTB requests have more than doubled since May to 4.6 billion requests in September. • We’re only four weeks into [...] more...
After more than three rollercoaster years at GetJar, Chief Marketing Officer Patrick Mork has decided to move on to Google as marketing director for mobile applications starting the first week of September. Mork will remain at GetJar until August 19. ValueClick announced the opening of their newest office location in Atlanta, Georgia. The [...] more...
ADOTAS - Bloomberg Business Week has some interesting data in regards to last week’s muted IPO filing by social game-maker Zynga: only 10% of Zynga’s game players spend money on virtual goods and apparently 1% are responsible for anywhere between 25% to 50% of the company’s virtual goods revenue. ClickZ reports that [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]