DENVER, October 31, 2013 (ADOTAS) – SpotXchange, the trusted platform for video advertising, today announced the release of the video advertising industry’s most advanced programmatic API, which includes support for version 2.1 of the OpenRTB specification. For the first time in video advertising, SpotXchange is also offering OpenRTB support for Deal ID, the [...] more...
ADOTAS — AOL has partnered withMinteye to streamline the videoadvertising experience for consumers. Minteye has created a new ad unit in which once a user interacts with the image, it presents the option to bypass pre-roll ads and skip to the video content. AOL is the first major publishing partner to add [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today we solicited emailed responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “What is your reaction to Bloomberg’s report that Tremor Video, YuMe and Adap.tv are on course for initial public offerings this year?” Here’s how they responded: “The news of potential IPOs within the online video advertising industry is further [...] more...
ADOTAS – SpotXchange CEO Mike Shehan (pictured) recently discussed the rise in online video advertising with Cory Johnson on Bloomberg Television’s “Bloomberg West.” (Source: Bloomberg) Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F05%2Fwatch-why-online-video-advertising-is-growing-so-fast%2F'; addthis_title = 'WATCH%3A+Why+Online+Video+Advertising+Is+Growing+So+Fast'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
DENVER, April 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) – According to a commissioned study*conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of SpotXchange, the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, real-time bidding (RTB) in online video advertising will account for 24.7 percent of all U.S. online video spending by 2014. In the study “RTB [...] more...
… Previous “The answer is: no. The advertising ecosystem will likely always need a direct salesforce. What it doesn’t need however is more people to sell, traffic and optimize standardized banner ads – programmatic mechanisms are clearly compressing these taxes out of the system. The need for a qualified, educated direct sales team to connect [...] more...
AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
DENVER (September 17, 2012) – SpotXchange, Inc., the largest global marketplace of video ad inventory, today announced that First Call™ has seen more than 50 publishers start to use the service since its launch in February. This increase in publishers has added an average of 40 million daily impression opportunities [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the more head-turning releases demoed on the floor of this week’s ad:tech conference in San Francisco was video ad network SpotXchange‘s SkipIt service, which allows viewers to skip video ads, for a fee — basically, 10 cents per skip right now, plus one bonus skip for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Video ad marketplace SpotXchange announced that absolutely all (100%!) of its video inventory is now available through its real-time bidding API, which it launched last November. The company says that RTB requests have more than doubled since May to 4.6 billion requests in September. • We’re only four weeks into [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be