ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] more...
ADOTAS — The three-day Google I/O conference kicks off today at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, promising to introduce “the tech world’s latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple, life-improving technologies and viable businesses among a rich and diverse community of cutting edge developers.” Acccoding to Business Insider [...] more...
ADOTAS (via The Verge) – Google will unveil new subscription music services [today] at the Google I/O conference, sources close to the company said. Google has now signed separate licensing deals with Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment for both YouTube and Google Play, setting the stage for such [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been over a decade since the first iPod emerged on the scene, disrupting the music industry and prompting the inevitable shift towards digital. When it was first introduced, this pocket-sized music player went head-to-head against the now legacy playback formats that previously dominated the recording industry, including [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is Twitter entering into the music game? Sources are tweeting “yes” and the Twitter Music App for iOS will be launching soon to compete with some heavy-hitters in the social music space like Spotify, Pandora, Rdio and even iTunes. Last Friday, at the start of Coachella, Twitter created [...] more...
Facebook is moving to position itself as the hub of all interest-based communities (Pinterest, Spotify, Foodspotting, and Goodreads for example) with its OpenGraph platform. The people we follow in these networks are not necessarily our friends, but people whose content ‘interests’ us. At the end of the day, all these [...] more...
What were the most buzzed about Grammy moments from last night? To figure it out, Whispr Group, a social media intelligence agency (Spotify is among its clients), looked at all publicly available Grammy tweets posted on February 10, 2013 – spanning nominees, performances, red carpet looks, memorable moments, hashtags, etc. – and created a [...] more...
Here’s what’s new, PC-cats: Extole just closed an additional $7.6 million in funding. The investment was made by Extole’s current investor roster including Shasta Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Trident Capital. The additional funding will be used to fuel growth and accelerate product and platform investments. This brings Extole’s [...] more...
Think about all of the information that the shopping giant Amazon.com has on you – your history of purchases, the friends you send gifts to, even your browsing habits and personal tastes for clothing, books, music, and food through its home grocery delivery service Amazon Fresh. While social networks like [...] more...
With the growth of online music streaming services like Spotify and Pandora, there’s a huge advertising opportunity for brands to get in front of a captivated audience with a targeted approach, as well as using these services inside other platforms where people are spending a majority of their time. The inclusion [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]