ADOTAS – There’s no denying it: Online video is growing exponentially. The online video industry is expected to reach $28.72 billion in 2017, up from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 20121. By 2016, it is estimated that it would take over six million years [...] more...
Few industries boast the depth of brand loyalty that pro sports enjoys. Mobile devices and social media offer us the unprecedented ability to follow our favorite teams and players. But we also live in an era in which huge contracts, outsized egos and high ticket prices might make fans feel [...] more...
Luxury marketing executives know reaching the right audience is critical to marketing success. Campaigns must reach and “speak to” high-income, luxury-minded, brand-conscious consumers, instead of just reaching mass-market audiences like other brands. That’s why it’s so important for luxury brands to embrace “Big Data” advertising – analyzing every bit of [...] more...
Super Bowl Advertisers Can Expect a 20% Increase in Web Traffic; Mobile Video Viewing Will Double on Super Bowl Sunday
Those of us in the advertising profession don’t view the Super Bowl like most Americans do. Most viewers will be focused on watching their big screen TVs, eating Super Bowl munchies and hoping for their favorite team to score another touchdown. Marketers, however, think of it as the Oscars of [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
As the great philosopher Bananarama once said, “It’s a cruel… cruel summer”. We’ve sweated through record high temperatures and wave after wave of blistering heat. Some of us have suffered through power outages and water shortages. But with our discomfort comes some relief – Affiliate Summit is finally here! Personally, I’ve [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to research that social media monitoring and analytics company Visible Technologies released today, 69 percent of online posts expressing purchase intent are written by women — but advertisers have been slow to leverage the places on the internet where the social conversation is happening that brings women [...] more...
ADOTAS — Golf Audience Network has partnered with Adify to launch a new ad network focused exclusively on original digital content for the golf-enthusiast audience. The new network went live Wednesday with a national broadcasting sponsorship promoting The Masters in addition to several national hotel deals. Golf Audience Network has an [...] more...
ADOTAS — When I was working for newspapers, high school sports attracted the most rabid online fans. It’s the one area I think local ad would flourish. Sites are filling in the niche, and one, FirstString, has designed an online social community designed to replicate the local structures of high school [...] more...
ADOTAS – This is an abundant time of year for CBS Corp. March Madness has lent itself to being an online juggernaut for the entertainment firm and Les Moonves; the company’s president was honest with his assumptions as to why this fact is true. “People sit at their computers and [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and