2013 is upon us and the media industry is booming. As you prepare to take the new year by storm there are several trends within the space that you should consider. Whether its where dollars are being spent or the impact of programmatic buying, changes are evident within the media [...] more...
ADOTAS – I hope this idea isn’t too wild or anything, but this social media thing might actually be taking off with advertisers. According to PQ Media, which labels itself an “alternative media econometrics,” while traditional media marketing took a double-digit tumble, social media sponsorships jumped by about 14% to [...] more...
To cap its week-long 10th anniversary celebration, daily online magazine SLATE is launching a new home page redesign today. Nissan will be the exclusive sponsor of the redesign, with ad positions running throughout the day and a spot in the premium ad position known as “The Sweet Spot” at the [...] more...
Online directory Best of the Web (BOTW)—which bills itself as “the Internet’s oldest directory”, having listed categorized and human-evaluated Web pages since 1994–is offering free sponsorships for 60 days within their directory categories. Ads are displayed at the top of the directory category, alongside BOTW search results, and within the [...] more...
Media representation company Vizi|Media, formerly known as ICON Advertising Solutions, has signed an exclusive advertising representation agreement this past Thursday with Care2.com, an online community website dedicated to bringing environmentally and socially responsible non-profits, businesses, and individuals together. Vizi|Media will sell sponsorships on Care2′s website, which reaches an audience that’s [...] more...
iSeeRadio, which enables radio stations to broadcast live interactive video and audio through its customizable media player to audiences anywhere, announced new sponsorship deals at this week’s Radio Advertising Bureau conference in Dallas. The company has now expanded its relationships with Clear Channel and Budweiser, with the latter sponsoring Clear [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]