2013 is upon us and the media industry is booming. As you prepare to take the new year by storm there are several trends within the space that you should consider. Whether its where dollars are being spent or the impact of programmatic buying, changes are evident within the media [...] more...
ADOTAS – I hope this idea isn’t too wild or anything, but this social media thing might actually be taking off with advertisers. According to PQ Media, which labels itself an “alternative media econometrics,” while traditional media marketing took a double-digit tumble, social media sponsorships jumped by about 14% to [...] more...
To cap its week-long 10th anniversary celebration, daily online magazine SLATE is launching a new home page redesign today. Nissan will be the exclusive sponsor of the redesign, with ad positions running throughout the day and a spot in the premium ad position known as “The Sweet Spot” at the [...] more...
Online directory Best of the Web (BOTW)—which bills itself as “the Internet’s oldest directory”, having listed categorized and human-evaluated Web pages since 1994–is offering free sponsorships for 60 days within their directory categories. Ads are displayed at the top of the directory category, alongside BOTW search results, and within the [...] more...
Media representation company Vizi|Media, formerly known as ICON Advertising Solutions, has signed an exclusive advertising representation agreement this past Thursday with Care2.com, an online community website dedicated to bringing environmentally and socially responsible non-profits, businesses, and individuals together. Vizi|Media will sell sponsorships on Care2′s website, which reaches an audience that’s [...] more...
iSeeRadio, which enables radio stations to broadcast live interactive video and audio through its customizable media player to audiences anywhere, announced new sponsorship deals at this week’s Radio Advertising Bureau conference in Dallas. The company has now expanded its relationships with Clear Channel and Budweiser, with the latter sponsoring Clear [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial