ADOTAS – Google recently announced that its product listing ads (PLAs) are now viewable on smartphones in all markets, given that the ad campaigns are upgraded to “enhanced” on the platform. PLAs are a popular advertising format for retailers and brands, offering them a prominent and seamless way to showcase [...] more...
Native + Data = Scale This is a formula you’d better get used to quickly because its going to be powering everything you know about the Native Advertising sector for many months to come. Native advertising is hot right now. More and more advertisers are testing out ways to get their messaging [...] more...
Native ads became the hottest social media marketing tool of 2012. With promoted tweets, sponsored Facebook stories and YouTube videos, advertisers found creative methods to place messaging in front of prospects in unobtrusive, successful ways. As advertisers set aside larger segments of marketing budgets for native ad campaigns in 2013, they [...] more...
Adweek reported Monday that Facebook is testing out sponsored search ads ala Google, with clients ranging from Disney Interactive, Zynga and other gaming sites to Match.com. The ads appear at or near the top of the user’s search results under a separate “Sponsored” heading. Adweek staffer Tim Peterson, citing an unnamed Facebook flack, reported that [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that