ADOTAS – There … my Inbox can breathe again. Anametrix announced that 22squared, the fifth-largest, full-service, independent advertising agency in the U.S., will use the Anametrix real-time marketing analytics platform to optimize results reporting and increase return on marketing investment for its clients. The agency’s roster of iconic brands includes Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
Hold onto your hats: Yes, the banner ad has been around for nearly 20 years. John Battelle posted earlier this year about the death of display, and we have taken notice that industry pundits across the globe (with the aid of PR agencies), have been eager to take a provocative [...] more...
Ad/marketing firms comprise 16 percent of the top 100 companies on this year’s Inc. 5000, Inc. Magazine’s annual list of the 5,000 fastest-growing companies in America. They are: 7. Adroll 14. RateSpecial Interactive 26. Leadnomics 27. Spongecell 32. Adap.tv 36. 29 PRime 37. WebMax 44. Inspira Marketing Group 49. YMarketing 54. Altitude Digital Partners 55. Media Forge 61. Brafton 73. eGumball 81. Reputation Management Consultants 86. Bizo 98. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sometimes it’s not the size of the investment, but the people opening up their wallets. Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt and Raptor Group Chairman and Managing Director Jim Pallotta led a round of funding for dynamic display firm Spongecell that included participation from Pittsburgh Steelers Board Member Brian [...] more...
Cielo, a popular club in the New York City Meat Packing District, has chosen Spongecell to promote events online and bring the users off their computers and into the club. This is another form of integrative marketing that has gained momentum recently. Spongecell allows anyone to click and customize an alert [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than