ADOTAS — With so many high-level personnel moves happening this week, we’re spinning off a special Executive Edition of our industry roundup today. Tapad, leading providers of unified cross-device advertising solutions, today announced the appointment of Michael Barrett (pictured) to the company’s Board of Directors. Barrett’s role takes effect immediately. He [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what the Email Man left at my virtual doorstep this week: TapSense has launched M3 Cloud for Agencies, designed to provide an all-encompassing platform allowing advertising agencies the flexibility to execute multiple campaigns for numerous clients with ease and at scale. Features and benefits include: the ability to [...] more...
ADOTAS – With online video viewing exploding internationally and across multiple demographics, advertisers and brands are looking for ways to reach this growing, eager audience. But the lingering question is: What actually works? How do you speak to the user experience — and how is the online user experience different [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the wake of portal rival AOL’s online video upfront with 15 new web series (one with Heidi Klum, one produced by Jennifer Lopez), Yahoo! unveiled eight new web series as part of the rollout of its revamped video hub, which will be a central resource for videos across [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not yet regretting its decision to purchase the jalopy of social networks, Specific Media has named Al Dejewski senior vice president of global marketing. Dejewski has spent the last two years at Turner Entertainment Marketing in New York, spearheading strategic marketing, promotions, partnerships and branded entertainment for Turner [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Thanks to Hollywood, hundreds of millions of people had the chance to experience what life might have been like on the Titanic — grand, opulent, classist and doomed. It was also full of notions that are both chivalrous and antiquated with how people might react today. The notion [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s official: MySpace is now Specific Media’s problem. Oh, and actor/singer Justin Timberlake’s, who also took an ownership stake and apparently is going to drive the creative vision for the company. He sings, he dances, he acts, he produces and he guides forlorn social networks back into popular [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another page is turned in the Flash Cookies saga. Yesterday a federal judge dismissed a suit against Specific Media over its use of Flash Cookies after determining the plaintiffs had no legal basis to support their claims. Last August, six web users filed suit against Specific Media in the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Who are the most compliant display ad networks in your neighborhood? Well, for the second half of 2010, DoubleVerify gave a big thumbs up to AOL’s Advertising.com, AudienceScience, Casale Media, Dedicated Media, interclick, Microsoft Media Network, Specific Media, Traffic Marketplace and ValueClick Media. These good boys and girls had [...] more...
ADOTAS – You can’t let something like a federal privacy lawsuit stop you from acquiring the right components to build a multichannel advertising solution. Specific Media was lacking an online video component and now it has one in the form of BBE, which, in addition to maintaining a video ad [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and