IRVINE, Calif., February 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Specific Media, a leading global media company, has launched the advertising industry’s only multi-format, multi-screen programmatic solution that guarantees viewability. Powered by Vindico’s Adtricity® technology, “Programmatic from Specific Media™” directly addresses current media buying inefficiencies by enabling real-time bidding of advertising inventory based on quality [...] more...
ADOTAS — (continued from previous page) Sociomantic Labs, a leader in intelligent display advertising solutions for eCommerce marketers, has announced that Charles Pitzer (pictured) will be joining the company as vice president of sales for North America. Pitzer has more than 25 years of sales experience, 14 of which have been concentrated [...] more...
ADOTAS — With so many high-level personnel moves happening this week, we’re spinning off a special Executive Edition of our industry roundup today. Tapad, leading providers of unified cross-device advertising solutions, today announced the appointment of Michael Barrett (pictured) to the company’s Board of Directors. Barrett’s role takes effect immediately. He [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what the Email Man left at my virtual doorstep this week: TapSense has launched M3 Cloud for Agencies, designed to provide an all-encompassing platform allowing advertising agencies the flexibility to execute multiple campaigns for numerous clients with ease and at scale. Features and benefits include: the ability to [...] more...
ADOTAS – With online video viewing exploding internationally and across multiple demographics, advertisers and brands are looking for ways to reach this growing, eager audience. But the lingering question is: What actually works? How do you speak to the user experience — and how is the online user experience different [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the wake of portal rival AOL’s online video upfront with 15 new web series (one with Heidi Klum, one produced by Jennifer Lopez), Yahoo! unveiled eight new web series as part of the rollout of its revamped video hub, which will be a central resource for videos across [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not yet regretting its decision to purchase the jalopy of social networks, Specific Media has named Al Dejewski senior vice president of global marketing. Dejewski has spent the last two years at Turner Entertainment Marketing in New York, spearheading strategic marketing, promotions, partnerships and branded entertainment for Turner [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Thanks to Hollywood, hundreds of millions of people had the chance to experience what life might have been like on the Titanic — grand, opulent, classist and doomed. It was also full of notions that are both chivalrous and antiquated with how people might react today. The notion [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s official: MySpace is now Specific Media’s problem. Oh, and actor/singer Justin Timberlake’s, who also took an ownership stake and apparently is going to drive the creative vision for the company. He sings, he dances, he acts, he produces and he guides forlorn social networks back into popular [...] more...
ADOTAS – Another page is turned in the Flash Cookies saga. Yesterday a federal judge dismissed a suit against Specific Media over its use of Flash Cookies after determining the plaintiffs had no legal basis to support their claims. Last August, six web users filed suit against Specific Media in the [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]