SDL Predicts Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4) Will Win the Black Friday Sales Battle Against Microsoft Xbox One
ADOTAS — Today, SDL is releasing a study that predicts Sony’s PlayStation 4 (PS4) will outsell Microsoft’s XBox One on Black Friday 2013. The prediction is based off a yearlong analysis of brand commitment and activity across social channels, compiled into a metric called a Product Commitment Score. SDL has had [...] more...
ADOTAS – Viral video experts Unruly today released the top 20 most shared video ads of the year. The annual list features brands from across the globe and the ads highlight the trends featured in the industry this year, including prankvertising and hilarity. Highlights from the list include: Geico, a [...] more...
NEW YORK and SAN DIEGO, October 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) – A new report from DFC Intelligence and Live Gamer examines the future of video games in the living room. According to the report, over the next few years the monetization of video games is expected to radically change as consumers connect online [...] more...
ADOTAS — The three-day Google I/O conference kicks off today at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, promising to introduce “the tech world’s latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple, life-improving technologies and viable businesses among a rich and diverse community of cutting edge developers.” Acccoding to Business Insider [...] more...
ADOTAS (via The Verge) – Google will unveil new subscription music services [today] at the Google I/O conference, sources close to the company said. Google has now signed separate licensing deals with Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment for both YouTube and Google Play, setting the stage for such [...] more...
ADOTAS – Outrigger Media has just released a performance report on the Top 500 Brands on YouTube. Some report highlights include: The Top 500 marketer brands on YouTube generate more than 400 million views against their content each month. Technology (Google, HTC, Sony), Automotive (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet), and Apparel (Nike, DC Shoes, Victoria’s Secret) brands [...] more...
Companies like Sony are continuing to push the digital innovation envelope – as evidenced by the recent unveiling of the new PlayStation console with more Internet streaming options and broader integration with multiple devices. Clearly, companies that respond to consumer demand for a rich experience with multiple access points and social [...] more...
If International CES 2013 was any barometer, the 2010 Recession might finally be behind us. Sony’s (and several other of the major TV manufacturers) confident unveiling of 4K TVs listing for $25,000 is an economic indicator that we’ve weathered the storm. That optimism is grounded with other reality points as well. [...] more...
The world of TV is rapidly evolving and over the past two years, we have seen introductions of a multitude of Smart TV models from major TV manufacturers. New functionalities and applications are being launched on a regular basis, and it’s difficult to see the major market trends among all [...] more...
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived: CES International has kicked off in Las Vegas for four days, beginning yesterday. The CES 2013 trade show is the world’s largest annual innovation event and offers presentations, exhibitions, events, and conferences for technology and gadget connoisseurs. We are providing our [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than