EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on February 26, 2013, placed at No. 7 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Today, we asked our panel of industry experts: “What will be the implications of Mozilla’s intention to block third-party cookies by default in Firefox 22?” Here’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we asked our esteemed panel of industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “Reports indicate that Twitter will soon launch its own ad exchange to rival Facebook’s. What’s your opinion on the move?” Here are their responses: “Increasingly Twitter is becoming a larger part of the conversation with marketers. [...] more...
ADOTAS – AccuWeather, Inc. has promoted Loren Tobia, a former chairman of Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA), to the role of Executive Director of Sales for the Display Systems and Services division. This new role will allow Tobia to expand AccuWeather’s position of leadership in multi-screen content for television [...] more...
… Previous “The answer is: no. The advertising ecosystem will likely always need a direct salesforce. What it doesn’t need however is more people to sell, traffic and optimize standardized banner ads – programmatic mechanisms are clearly compressing these taxes out of the system. The need for a qualified, educated direct sales team to connect [...] more...
Yesterday’s news that OpenX shut down OnRamp due to a malware attack only serves to amplify the sound of an alarm that’s constantly ringing in the realm of online media. “This is another great example of the power of the Internet and the effects of poorly secured applications,” said Anthony J. [...] more...
The industry is understandably abuzz about yesterday’s announcement that Yahoo! had formed a strategic partnership with Google. “… We’re excited to announce that we recently signed a global, non-exclusive agreement with Google to display ads on various Yahoo! properties and certain co-branded sites using Google’s AdSense for Content and Google’s AdMob [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]