ADOTAS – Solve Media released their latest findings from an online survey today which showed that 59% of agency digital media buyers see bot traffic negatively impacting campaign performance. Based on current levels of bot traffic, the global display advertising industry is expected to waste up to $11.6B in 2014 advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS – We recently published an investigative report on the rise of online ad fraud, and how the botnet ZeroAccess hijacked computers around the globe to push fake traffic through specific publisher sites, inflating metrics so that advertisers would pay a premium to purchase impressions on the sites. The Wall [...] more...
NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued its Quarterly Bot Traffic Market Advisory update today. For Q3, the data showed fraudulent web traffic tipping the scale in the United States for the first time, reaching an all-time high of 51%, an 8% increase over Q2 2013. Suspicious mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – Inspired by recent coverage of the issue by both AdWeek and AdExchanger, we asked our panel of industry leaders: “Has botnet traffic increased exponentially in the age of programmatic buying and RTB, and if so, what can be done to combat it?” Here are their responses: “I don’t think this is a new [...] more...
AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week: Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is [...] more...
We asked industry leaders for their reaction to last week’s report from Gartner announcing that Worldwide Mobile Advertising Revenue is to Reach $11.4 Billion in 2013. Here’s what they had to say: “There’s a lot here that I agree with, particularly how search will grow and drive mobile revenue over the short term [...] more...
Today’s Burning Question from Adotas is: ”What can be learned from The Atlantic’s Scientology Sponsored Story debacle?” Here’s how our industry contacts weighed in: “The fact that there is so much internal and external strife at The Atlantic about native ads is not surprising. Ads that appear as content, such as native ads, [...] more...
Solve Media recently released the results of a study that surveyed 800 media buyers, agency creatives, online publishers, and private investors (VCs, angels, etc.) to determine the industry’s perspective when it comes to native advertising. The findings revealed that half of media buyers intend to buy native inventory in 2013, more [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 28, 2012) – Solve Media today revealed that 10 percent of all online traffic is generated by bots – software applications that run automated processes across the Web. eMarketer predicts online display ad spend will reach $15.3 billion globally in 2012, which means that potentially $1.5 billion in [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the more head-turning releases demoed on the floor of this week’s ad:tech conference in San Francisco was video ad network SpotXchange‘s SkipIt service, which allows viewers to skip video ads, for a fee — basically, 10 cents per skip right now, plus one bonus skip for [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]