ADOTAS – It’s been almost fifty years since Don Adams started making calls on his shoe phone as secret agent Maxwell Smart. Ever since “Get Smart” went off the air, we’ve all been secretly hankering for a shoe phone of our own. That day is finally here. No, we’re not [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
NEWTON, MASS. and TWICKENHAM, UK (December 18, 2012) – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced enhancements to Neolane Social Marketing, an application in Neolane’s marketing technology platform. Now marketers can take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time customer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. These unique capabilities allow brands [...] more...
ADOTAS - In the first part of this four-article series, we discussed the emerging prevalence of mobile and social media channels — alongside the ubiquity of email — their use today and potential to fragment audiences if left unattended. In this part, we will discuss some opportunities around the convergence of [...] more...
ADOTAS - Yesterday, Adblade, the premium-only ad network operated by advertiser- and publisher-side digital media technology solutions provider Adiant, launched a self-serve retargeting tool, Adblade Retargeting, which the company explains can increase ROI noticeably. As Adblade puts it, its retargeting solution combines the potency of retargeting — delivering ads to [...] more...
ADOTAS – The internet was supposed to be a marketer’s nirvana. Every action consumers made digitally could be tracked, stored and repurposed for advertisers. Yet a number of recent events pose a huge challenge to ad measurement: • Microsoft has announced it will effectively encourage users to select “Do Not Track” [...] more...
ADOTAS - Last week I was in the grocery store when I saw a young woman busily typing on her iPhone. As I reached over to grab a new roll of Saran wrap, she asked, “Do you think waxed paper or parchment paper is better for Rice Krispie treats?” She had the [...] more...
ADOTAS - The Social, Local, Mobile (SoLoMo) revolution is here. With rapid rates of smartphone and tablet adoption, consumers are on the move, looking for information quickly and expecting relevant results on the go. In fact, 61 percent of smartphone users in a recent survey reported conducting local searches from [...] more...
GRAPHICMAIL – “SoLoMo,” the latest online buzzword, is a combination of social, location and mobile marketing, and it’s a quickly-emerging trend that everyone should have on their radar screens. Essentially, SoLoMo takes the form of mobile phone applications that combine social networking and location data. The blend of these makes perfect [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than