ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some cases, heated — of late. The goal of this survey is to learn how advertisers are currently measuring the success of their display advertising and how they are planning for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clate Mask CEO and Founder of Infusionsoft, chats with Adotas at Infusioncon 2013, held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. The annual conference is sponsored by InfusionSoft, which has created a platform that combines CRM, e-commerce, social media and email marketing into a single, [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Goodbye winter, it was nice knowing you! What are you looking forward to this spring? MediaPost checks out Zoom Media’s partnership with [...] more...
Los Angeles is known for its sunshine, sand . . . and now silicon. Southern California, also known as ‘Silicon Beach’ by many, is quickly gaining a reputation for being the up-and-coming region for emerging technology startups. The area is attracting high-caliber talent and serious venture funding for tech-based startup [...] more...
In recent years, the introduction of innovative mobile tech toys has forced many in the interactive ad industry to regroup, rethink and retool. To coincide with CES 2013, we asked some experts for their thoughts on how devices are driving the industry and vice-versa. What groundbreaking devices still have us playing [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. and OSLO (October 25, 2012) — Opera Software today published its third-quarter State of Mobile Advertising report, which shares key data and trends in mobile advertising worldwide. The data comes from the Opera advertising platform, which serves more than 10,000 mobile sites and apps, with 40+ billion ad [...] more...
Ad/marketing firms comprise 16 percent of the top 100 companies on this year’s Inc. 5000, Inc. Magazine’s annual list of the 5,000 fastest-growing companies in America. They are: 7. Adroll 14. RateSpecial Interactive 26. Leadnomics 27. Spongecell 32. Adap.tv 36. 29 PRime 37. WebMax 44. Inspira Marketing Group 49. YMarketing 54. Altitude Digital Partners 55. Media Forge 61. Brafton 73. eGumball 81. Reputation Management Consultants 86. Bizo 98. [...] more...
ADOTAS – BSA Private Label — is that a fine Scotch aged 18 years? A barrel of bourbon with a mix long hidden from the public and now being bottled in limited quality? No — after numerous client requests, vertical ad network BuySellAds.com is licensing its software to empower other companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Spring is in the air (despite the occasional flurries here in NYC), so in anticipation of the new season AdJuggler is rolling out the latest upgrades for its publisher solutions software (APS), targeted to fast-growth publishers with niche audiences and large domestic and international portals, and its network [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social media and ecommerce integration is an idea venture capitalist are opening their checkbooks to: ShopIgnite garnered $3 million from a Series A round of funding led by Madrona Venture Group In addition, Madrona partner and former Yahoo! VP Matt Compton is grabbing the reigns as CEO of the [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by