ADOTAS – In the wake of the Oscars, we thought it was a good time to look at some lessons the movie industry and its star-struck awards show can teach those in digital marketing: Lesson #1: Don’t Fear Untested Channels and Technology In the 1970s, Video Cassette Recorders (VCRs) were introduced [...] more...
AdStage Announces New Funding, New Platform API and First Integrated Partner Apps at LAUNCH Festival
SAN FRANCISCO, February 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) — AdStage, the self-serve cross-network advertising platform that offers businesses a single place to build, manage and optimize ad campaigns across search, social, mobile and display ad networks, today announced $1 million in new funding, new apps from complementary tool providers like Wordtracker, Optimizely [...] more...
ADOTAS – My digital marketing agency, DigitalMarketing.com, is a leading indicator of how the economy is doing. Businesses tend to invest the most in their digital presence when they’re confident that the economy is strong. In the first quarter of 2014, we’ve seen a 300% increase in sales so far, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Internet has made it easy for advertisers to turn their creative teams loose, creating assets that help spread a brand’s message, themes and value propositions to their audience. So while brands (and their creative agencies) are turning out lots of interesting, engaging content, they can’t just put [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ampush, the ad technology company and Facebook sPMD, just developed an infographic comparing TV Super Bowl Ads vs. Facebook and Twitter. The infographic explores ROI and where advertisers’ money would be best spent based on viewership, engagement, return, etc. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
SANTA MONICA. Calif., January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adconion Direct, a global leader in cross channel digital advertising across display, video, mobile, email and social, today announced Nathan Jokinen has joined the company as Vice President of Strategic Development. Prior to joining Adconion Direct, Nathan spent nearly a decade in [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame, the data management platform (DMP) that helps publishers, marketers and agencies maximize the way they collect, organize, analyze and activate audience data, today announced its “Lotame Mobile DMP” suite, a new set of industry-leading solutions to help businesses manage audience data from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Executives from Bay Area-based full-service digital marketing agency 3Q Digital are weighing in with their 2014 predictions regarding various verticals in the online ad space. David Rodnitzky, Founder/CEO Twitter completely overhauls its ad system to allow multiple sponsored posts per feed as well as to allow advertisers to buy “themes” [...] more...
PASADENA, Calif., January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – UberMedia, based just blocks away from the final chapter of the college football BCS Bowl game in Pasadena, CA, today released its first UberInsights of 2014: a “Digital BCS Snapshot” that provides a quick view of Florida State and Auburn fans’ mobile social behavior [...] more...
ADOTAS – Consumer media consumption is on the rise, and the way people access media is evolving quickly and in complex ways. One example is the second-screen phenomenon, where people simultaneously use TVs, tablets and smartphones. There are more media sources than ever, with consumers downloading and streaming content from [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]