ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can make is to assume that the content they create for one platform can quickly or easily be reused across many. The truth is that broadcast, digital, mobile and social each have their own rules of engagement, challenges and metrics for success. With [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I think of mobile, I think of omnipresence, and then I think of opportunity. By 2014, half of the US will use smartphones and nearly half (45%) will use tablets. Rapid smartphone and tablet adoption has significantly altered the ways in which consumers think about, research and [...] more...
ADOTAS — There’s no longer any debate about the importance of mobile marketing, but when it comes to mobile apps, many companies still struggle with why and how to commit to the effort. Like the early 2000s when businesses believed they should have a website but couldn’t articulate why, the [...] more...
SAN JOSE, CALIF., May 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Compass Labs, the leading social marketing platform powering ads and audience intelligence, today announced its partnership with ShopIgniter, the company that is transforming how brands advertise to social + mobile consumers. The alliance combines Compass Labs’ actionable audience insights and unique interest targeting [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. If you’re crouched in the fetal position under your desk at work right now with a pounding headache and a stomach [...] more...
ADOTAS — Coca-Cola has broadened its marketing strategy to appeal to the teen demographic, last week unveiling “The AHH Effect,” a new campaign that is the brand’s first digital-only campaign in the company’s history, along with men’s fashion line. The content will be modeled from a mobile-first perspective in an [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s reader poll, we asked: ”Google Affiliate Network is closing: good, bad, or irrelevant?” The results are as follows: Good (68%). Irrelevant (23%). Bad (10%). This week’s poll question is: “Which channel do you find the most profitable for acquiring new customers: Social, Search, Email, or None of the above?” We’ll [...] more...
ADOTAS – ad:tech San Francisco 2013 extended its commitment to highlighting pioneering technology and service with the return of Startup Spotlight, a competition to find the most innovative companies in the digital marketing field. General Mills and Wonderful Pistachios each chose a startup winner to bring their pitch in-house. Linqia won [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s the digital heads-up on the latest industry happenings: SilverpopTM, a digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social, today announced it has received $25 million in new funding. With these additional funds, the company will continue to accelerate its growth and customer success across the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Email remains a valuable marketing vehicle in the world of social and mobile. In a recent assessment of email marketing vendors by Adotas, Adknowledge ranked #1 in the market for performance. Last week, AdStation, Adknowledge’s email channel, announced record-high earnings for both advertisers and publishers across multiple platforms. These gains have been [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s