ADOTAS – Search is the new navigation, so goes the mantra today – and that means search, in all of its forms, has become a key ingredient for the success of any online business. Since online users are now conditioned to quickly search for information instead of browsing for it [...] more...
Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] more...
Whether or not you are actively allocating marketing budget, you’re employing SEO. You just have no idea. That company blog you’ve been managing? Those tweets, status updates, videos, boards, and website content you’ve been creating and scheduling? The public relations team placing your content and name all on other publications? Yep, they [...] more...
ADOTAS – With more than 1 billion searches a day on Google, it is no wonder marketers spend the majority of their search dollars there. In fact, in 2010, 97 percent of Google’s revenue came from search. Marketers know their consumers are using Google to search and are investing accordingly [...] more...
ADOTAS – It seems the team at enterprise SEO software-maker Conductor have been busy little bees. This week the company announced the integration of a comprehensive set of social metrics for its SEO managment platform Searchlight through SEO Cloud, which allows third-party marketing platforms to interact and exchange data with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Launched at the end of March, Google’s +1 button — big G’s social endorsement equivalent to a Facebook Like — is already carving out a niche for itself according to research from social-infused SEO platform BrightEdge. Four percent of the top 10,000 sites have added a +1 button to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Blekko, the social search engine that employs user-curated slash tags, has another trophy to add to its display case, which is getting pretty full considering that the engine launched back in November. Topix has chosen Blekko to power the search capability for its news aggregator, which includes 360,000 edited news [...] more...
ADOTAS - Crowdsourcing. Social. User-Generated. Influence. Sphere. Empowerment. Google’s +1 has all of that and more. It reads like the business plan of some wild startup. +1 is integrating search and social in ways that we predicted and hoped for in real and powerful ways. But most interestingly, and the long-term [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google recently launched a new +1 button feature within Google search, which is being compared with the Facebook “Like” button. This feature allows users to recommend something by clicking +1 on a webpage or ad. These +1’s will then start appearing in the Google search results over the [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m doubtful that an algorithm can judge something as subjective as quality content, but an algorithm can certainly be used to scrape off the obvious crap (perhaps the “low-clinging crap”?). Through AdSpam, a new machine-learning algorithm that examines multiple spam signals including page content, Blekko has labeled 1.1 million [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s