ADOTAS – Search is the new navigation, so goes the mantra today – and that means search, in all of its forms, has become a key ingredient for the success of any online business. Since online users are now conditioned to quickly search for information instead of browsing for it [...] more...
Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] more...
Whether or not you are actively allocating marketing budget, you’re employing SEO. You just have no idea. That company blog you’ve been managing? Those tweets, status updates, videos, boards, and website content you’ve been creating and scheduling? The public relations team placing your content and name all on other publications? Yep, they [...] more...
ADOTAS – With more than 1 billion searches a day on Google, it is no wonder marketers spend the majority of their search dollars there. In fact, in 2010, 97 percent of Google’s revenue came from search. Marketers know their consumers are using Google to search and are investing accordingly [...] more...
ADOTAS – It seems the team at enterprise SEO software-maker Conductor have been busy little bees. This week the company announced the integration of a comprehensive set of social metrics for its SEO managment platform Searchlight through SEO Cloud, which allows third-party marketing platforms to interact and exchange data with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Launched at the end of March, Google’s +1 button — big G’s social endorsement equivalent to a Facebook Like — is already carving out a niche for itself according to research from social-infused SEO platform BrightEdge. Four percent of the top 10,000 sites have added a +1 button to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Blekko, the social search engine that employs user-curated slash tags, has another trophy to add to its display case, which is getting pretty full considering that the engine launched back in November. Topix has chosen Blekko to power the search capability for its news aggregator, which includes 360,000 edited news [...] more...
ADOTAS - Crowdsourcing. Social. User-Generated. Influence. Sphere. Empowerment. Google’s +1 has all of that and more. It reads like the business plan of some wild startup. +1 is integrating search and social in ways that we predicted and hoped for in real and powerful ways. But most interestingly, and the long-term [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google recently launched a new +1 button feature within Google search, which is being compared with the Facebook “Like” button. This feature allows users to recommend something by clicking +1 on a webpage or ad. These +1’s will then start appearing in the Google search results over the [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m doubtful that an algorithm can judge something as subjective as quality content, but an algorithm can certainly be used to scrape off the obvious crap (perhaps the “low-clinging crap”?). Through AdSpam, a new machine-learning algorithm that examines multiple spam signals including page content, Blekko has labeled 1.1 million [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]