ADOTAS – There may still be more commercials on TV than on the Web, but online video ads are encroaching on TV’s advertising dollars as the potential viewers rival prime-time audiences and quality content increases. Television remains the dominant advertising medium in the U.S, but it’s starting to lose its luster. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Native ads have been getting a lot of buzz lately as the next evolution of advertising, blurring the lines between promotional and editorial content. While online and mobile display is still witnessing double-digit annual growth, according to recent polls, consumers, and especially teens, are tuning out traditional banners [...] more...
ADOTAS – Justin Bieber has been coming under a lot of scrutiny recently. From his break-up (and make-up?) with pop star Selena Gomez, to the confiscation of his pet money in Germany to the drugs allegedly found on his tour bus, the Biebs has had it rough these past couple [...] more...
ADOTAS – At CES earlier this year, Social TV emerged on the scene as the seemingly perfect union of television and social media. The concept of people communicating while watching video content is nothing new, but major strides in technology have enabled the integration of online conversations, built into the [...] more...
Watching television while also using a smartphone or tablet is one of the most popular leisure activities of the mobile era. The mobile industry is working hard to create mobile apps and sites that relate to what’s on TV, in order to capitalize on this behavior. This approach is often referred to [...] more...
It was 20 years ago when a now-defunct Silicon Valley law firm placed the first clickable banner ad on Global Network Navigator (an early publisher sold to AOL in 1995). In these last 20 years, we’ve seen big changes in ad technology, fueled by a combination of visionary marketers and [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
ADOTAS – People instinctually read body language, and back when most business was conducted face-to-face, the in-person dynamic helped develop personal relationships and drive strong loyalty. However, people today are wired in a different way, preferring to connect more and more via online communications. Companies – and successful marketers – [...] more...
ADOTAS – The most important discoveries to be uncovered in today’s social networks are buried, not in the data, but far beneath the online conversations that generate the buzz. The obsession with numbers that drives many marketers frequently becomes a barrier to recognizing the essential value behind social network conversations: [...] more...
ADOTAS – I have been rather surprised at the discussion of whether Yahoo!’s use of email keywords for ad targeting crosses a line. Gmail has been using your email content for targeting since it first entered beta. While this is an incremental step forward, it is a step that was [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial